Amridge University Reviews

I love Amridge and this is about to be the third semester here. Very supportive instructors and staff. I have done very well since I've been here.
I love Amridge and this is about to be third semester here. Very supportive instructors and staff. I have done very well since I've been here.
Did not have access on the first day. Was online for an hour and realized that what was advised (no previous Hebrew required) was not an accurate statement. Cancelled the first class within the first hour of having access to the class and am now being charged over $1300. Financial Aid just repeats themselves that there is a 10% fee... so, they are telling me that the class is over 13 grand?? that does not make sense at all!! Mammon is their god! If they think that I will just pay this and go away they are mistaken. This is unethical and unchristian-like activity. This is not acceptable.
Start Your Review of Amridge University
Communication was the worst, there is no customer service to speak of. It is being spoken to without them listening to what is being asked. Trying to reach them was a nightmare and added to the frustration. Did not have access to the first class on the first day, had to call multiple times just to try and get in. The feeling was like being told one thing just to get off the phone, when what they said was not accurate.
This school was a nightmare to deal with. Was advised did not need Hebrew to start off and right out of the gate they expected you to know Hebrew. Dropped my first class within the first hour, and now an being charged over $1300! They said there was a 10% fee, why am I being charged over a third for the class? When I called to ask, financial aid kept cutting me off to tell me the guidelines. I asked her to please listen to my question, she was rude and not willing to actually talk with me. I refuse to sit back and pay over $1300 for an hour being in the class! Erika just kept telling me to file an appeal, the rules are the rules.
I love the ability to work and finish my degree. I love the flexibility of classes and the course curriculum fof each class. The staff is very willing to help you achieve your goal and they are prompted when responding back
The teachers and staff members are excellent! They are always willing to be available to help you. I love that all of my classes involve Bible education. My classmates have all been very friendly, encouraging and helpful in classroom forum assignments. I would definitely recommend this school for online Christian students.
My experience at Amridge has been great. The professors I have had are very encouraging and helpful. The academic advisor is responsive and helpful to my email messages and I have had no issues with the financial aid office. As far as an online university is concerned, especially one with so many biblical studies options, Amridge has been an excellent choice for me.
My best experience that I've liked about Amridge University is how great the professors are with helping and moticvatfng the students in achieving their goals. One things that I would change about Amridge University, to have better communication between the students and financial aid staff, students advisor with guiding their students in the right paths.
I like going there because it seen be filled with profession peoples that and willing to help you all that they can. If I could change something I would it to have more ways to help with finance or if there was a scholarship for the student that does not have any or money. Because if there is no aide left and no scholarship money that you can get when there is nothing, then you are just left out in the cold and will not be able to finish school if you do have any money and no job.
Amridge University is truly incredible when it comes to distance learning! Every professor I've had has been very approachable, respectful, and accommodating. I have enjoyed my experience here better than the on-campus schools I have attended.
Always the best out of the professors. They really work hard and help each student with any problems. They know their materail well. The courses have given me a good background my PhD in Old Testament.
There are no health or safety issues on campus.
Amridge fits my schedule and I didn't have to relocate to continue my graduate work.
There are a variety of restaurants to chose from.
I attend a Christian university and they have strict policies concerning drug use; they really enforce this policy.
Start Your Review of Amridge University
I did not encounter any issues with financial aid.
I do not live on campus
Very diverse population as far as sex, race, gender, age, and socioeconomic background.