Amridge University Reviews

Amridge University is truly incredible when it comes to distance learning! Every professor I've had has been very approachable, respectful, and accommodating. I have enjoyed my experience here better than the on-campus schools I have attended.
Always the best out of the professors. They really work hard and help each student with any problems. They know their materail well. The courses have given me a good background my PhD in Old Testament.
There are no health or safety issues on campus.
Review Amridge University
Amridge fits my schedule and I didn't have to relocate to continue my graduate work.
There are a variety of restaurants to chose from.
I attend a Christian university and they have strict policies concerning drug use; they really enforce this policy.
I did not encounter any issues with financial aid.
I do not live on campus
Very diverse population as far as sex, race, gender, age, and socioeconomic background.
As I stared previously, Amridge ripped me off of my degree. They got paid and I got nothing but $62,000 in student loans for a degree I cannot get. And I cannot transfer school as I will loose all of my credits but 9. I have 57.23 of the 60 credits I need to get my masters. They denied me a complete education!
Many apartments are available within a few miles of school
This is mainly an online schools so I'm not sure if they even have Greek life available. Check with the school.