Ameritech College of Healthcare Reviews

I’m about half way through my final semester of the RN program. I’m a nontraditional student. I commute 192 miles round trip, passing dozens of other nursing schools, to attend classes because this program will best prepare me for the career path I’ve chosen. This is an accelerated program so the attendance policy is strict. If you’re willing to dig your heels in and devote 18 months to earning this prestigious degree, Ameritech will get you to the finish line. The instructors are amazing! I feel 100% capable of passing the rigorous NCLEX in 10 weeks and prepared for a lifetime of success.
Ameritech wants to see you succeed! They have incredible resources to help you get through school financially, academically, and mentally. There are no loopholes or hurdles to get through. It's just one simple process to get in and started on your career.
My overall experience so far at Ameritech has been great! I am in my 3rd semester and have 2 more semesters. This program is done at a fast pace and so I had to make some changes to accommodate and learn how to mange my time but that’s what a nurse does as well so it’s all learning! Lecture instructors, clinical instructors, lab instructors, etc. are amazing and great to work with. In lab you learn what will be done in clinical and in the field. Clinicals are started in the 2nd semester and you learn a lot and are able to practice the skills in lab that were taught. The campus is open for students to come and study almost anytime of the day and is a great resource! I am constantly at the school and so I use this resource a lot even on the weekends! Communication at time may be conflicting but if you go straight to the source for example the instructor or department directly I’ve had much better success. When I signed up they answered all my questions so give them a call!
Start Your Review of Ameritech College of Healthcare
I'm currently a student at Ameritech College of Healthcare. I would say that my experience has been good so far. Teachers have been great. The down fall for me was the school not having free tutors for students.
Ameritech has a very good goal of what they would like to do, and I feel that for the most part they do a good job at what they are trying to do. The school is very expensive, and I feel like they could be doing a much better job at providing more support and better mentorship for the amount of money people pay to attend this school. I also feel that their teachers could be a lot easier to communicate with than they are, they are almost impossible to reach. They also do not work with you very well when you have personal issues going on that prevent you from doing things such as needed to turn in a late assignment due to needing to go to the hospital because you are sick.
Ameritech genuinely cares not only about the students enrolled but genuinely cares about the people applying or researching the school. The staff take the time to help you feel comfortable and make sure you get the best experience.
Most of the teachers at Ameritech are caring and helpful. They will spend extra time with you to go over material if needed. I feel there could be more lab experience.
I love the fact that they are so vested in each student succeeding, professors reach out personally to each student to help them meet their needs, their office doors are always open and, as far as the nursing program goes, they make sure that each student passes the NCLEX in one try! Great place, accelerated, well worth the cost.
Ameritech has been very helpful in my admission to starting the nursing program. They are an accredited school that also allows the student to continue the bachelors program 100% online.
I love the idea that this is just purely a nursing school. No extra classes, only the classes you need to become a nurse. The faculty is very helpful and super friendly.
They are very organized and efficient. I appreciate them being flexible with me!! Ever since I started with them and even with little time, they were flexible with meeting with me. They were patient. They were flexible on when it worked for me to come to do the TEAS exam, the finances, the classes, etc. So far, it has been a fantastic experience.
Mostly just wanting to take your money. This is a good route if you want your schooling to be quick.
The staff is amazing there. Everyone I have came across has been helpful and willing to help in anyway that is possible. It can be a stressful time and it makes it easier when you have the staff being so willing to be involved and helpful. It is a very fast course but manageable.
I really liked how kind the academic advisor was when he called to go over everything that I should know about the program. He made me feel very welcome and made sure he answered all of my questions.
I am just starting but eager to start and grow in the healthcare field. I have always wanted to be able to help people who cant help themselves and that want to change their lives.
The staff is so friendly and helpful. They always answer my questions and want me to succeed! Best personalized school I have every been too.
I honestly have few complaints about Ameritech. I love being a student here. It would be nice to have more quiet study areas, and school provided tutors. Other than that, my professors are great and it's an inviting learning environment.
Start Your Review of Ameritech College of Healthcare
I love Ameritech. The teachers are great. I have had life events that have effected my schooling and they have gone out of their way to make sure that I am able to complete my program and are rooting for my success.
Ameritech is a fairly new school which means class sizes are the perfect size. The smaller the class, the more personal and focused the learning group. The courses are all focused towards specific healthcare careers, so all of the information that is taught is extremely useful. They hold their students to a high standard, which may be intimidating, but will eventually benefit the patients we will take care of. The only downside is the price is slightly high.
I am currently a student at Ameritech. I am going into nursing. I just completed my first semester and as any other nursing program you have to study hard and work hard. The teachers and environment is amazing. The teachers and staff are very friendly and are willing to help you at anytime. They all want you to succeed which is the greatest motivation because everyone is on your side.