AmeriTech College - Provo Reviews

It is intense but in the long run so is being an RN. it is preparing us for what we are going to have intensity wise for our careers in the long run
Its been 5 weeks, very challenging but very worth it
It is a very heavy work load, but if you're willing to go the extra mile, go for it
Start Your Review of AmeriTech College - Provo
I love my school. They are kind and help me out in every way possible. The professors, even online, are a tremendous help.
The price I'm going to pay hasn't come yet. I think it will pay off in the long run. My experience with the financial aid was my fault and am not blaming them. I would let your computer do the walking and try for scholarships as much as you can.
The overall experience is the best. I have liked my online professors and they are great at teaching us what we want to know. What makes this school unique is that everybody, student services to financial aid, wants to get you where you want to be. If you have a problem they are eager to fix it. If I had to do it all over again I would. It's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
I hadn't gone to school in about 22 years. I have a bachelors degree in music education and I can't use it anymore due to health reasons. I like these online classes because it really gets you in a one on one situation with the professor. I like that they have an e-book that I can print out so that I can see everything instead of going to the computer to look something up. The workload was hard at first, but as I got used to it. It was great. The registration process was a breeze.

The professor/student relationships are honest and true. We have discussion topic every Wednesday in which you give your feedback and then feedback to 2 other peers. Then the professor weighs in on our discussion by encouraging us to either make it better or give us constructive thoughts.
I haven't started school yet.
I think the tuition was reasonable. Everyone was very helpful and nice when I was applying for financial aid.
I haven't started classes yet, but what I have done with the people has been awesome.
Everyone that I have come in contact with have been great. They are so willing to help with any questions or concerns that I have had.
It is in a good location.
the school i go to have a over the phone career service. once you graduate they will help you to the best of their ability to get a job in your area. they are very friendly and do the best to their ability
From what i have thew campus is great but i am an online student from NC but i can say the online environment is amazing. super easy to navigate and self explanatory
the classes are small(online). the students are of all ages,religion and races. so i would have to say it is a very diverse school. they are all very friendly and usually very helpful if you ask
The study body is made up of about 20 different students from all walks of life. The age range varies from 18-60 or even higher. You have moms, fathers, nurses who are looking to further and also ex-cons.
Online classes are very convenient for me because I do not have my own vehicle to drive myself to school. I love the self-pace self-study way of learning.
Start Your Review of AmeriTech College - Provo
Academic Experience – The academic experience at AmeriTech have been phenomenal. I say that because I never thought that I could have the opportunity to know a little of what physicians know. I am currently taking a course in Medical Billing and Coding and so far it have been the best choice that I have made. I want to know more about the insurance and billing in the medical field so if I decide to pursue my career as a home base Medical Billing and Coding Specialist or just work in a doctor's office or hospital, I have that diploma, certificate or degree to state that I know what I am doing.
Campus Reviews – The unique things that set AmeriTech apart from other colleges, are the instructors. They tend to be concern about you as a person and not just your education. The online course format is very comprehensible and I appreciate that, because I haven't been in school for a while and to see that the college course that I am taking through AmeriTech is simple and easy to comprehend; makes me feel like I can do this and not be afraid.
Online W/Ameritech – I truly like AmeriTech online courses, because it is simple, it is convenient, and the instructors are very helpful, thoughtful, and informative. I like AmeriTech online better than on campus, because of the flexibility. I can stay at home and take care of children, husband, and continue my part-time job and still able to get assignments on time, have discussions with fellow classmates and instructor and make a good grade on quizzes. I just love AmeriTech online and would recommend it to anyone!