AmeriTech College - Draper Reviews

The staff is so friendly and helpful. They always answer my questions and want me to succeed! Best personalized school I have every been too.
I honestly have few complaints about Ameritech. I love being a student here. It would be nice to have more quiet study areas, and school provided tutors. Other than that, my professors are great and it's an inviting learning environment.
I love Ameritech. The teachers are great. I have had life events that have effected my schooling and they have gone out of their way to make sure that I am able to complete my program and are rooting for my success.
Start Your Review of AmeriTech College - Draper
Ameritech is a fairly new school which means class sizes are the perfect size. The smaller the class, the more personal and focused the learning group. The courses are all focused towards specific healthcare careers, so all of the information that is taught is extremely useful. They hold their students to a high standard, which may be intimidating, but will eventually benefit the patients we will take care of. The only downside is the price is slightly high.
I am currently a student at Ameritech. I am going into nursing. I just completed my first semester and as any other nursing program you have to study hard and work hard. The teachers and environment is amazing. The teachers and staff are very friendly and are willing to help you at anytime. They all want you to succeed which is the greatest motivation because everyone is on your side.
I have been so impressed with Ameritech! The campus is new and clean. Everything is bright and well lite. The staff is incredible! Friendly, outgoing, excited and passionate about what they do. I have never experienced such a positive "We're on your side!" vibe from any school I've ever been to. Previous to Ameritech my experience on college campuses was rather negative. I never enjoyed the atmosphere of college before coming here. I will recommend them to everyone!
I love Ameritech because the programs here are so much more understandable than they are at other schools. I tried some other programs and this one suited me the best. It's very interactive, and the teachers try and connect with every student to ensure that they are staying on task and being productive.
The staff is really nice. The courses seem very fast pace. It is a great learning experience. The teachers work hard to make sure that you learn and know the information. You really learn a lot.
They have been very helpful and encouraging in helping me further my education. They have called and checked in on me and my progress and have made me feel very welcome.
I honestly am so grateful that I chose Ameritech compared to the other schools available. The professors are on a much more personal level than large universities, the class sizes are smaller and the staff is beyond personable.
Admissions was extremely smooth. They make you feel like you are a part of the family and are extremely fast to answer all of your questions.
Ameritech has a great nursing program for those who want to get it done in a short time. I would change the amount of time you have to complete your enternce exam.
I love the heart and soul the College has to offer to its' students. The education is above average and the instructors are the best. The College is student-centered and each student matters. The ratios are amazing and the class sizes are therefore quite small. The college has been around for over 30 years so I think that says a lot in today's society. Our students get jobs and our retention and placement rates are some of the highest in the market. We have great licensing and certification rates. This college deserves your time and attention if you are interested in a healthcare education.
I am a current nursing student. I really like the small class sizes. I am very comfortable approaching the instructors with my thoughts and questions.
I love my class it is so fun, I didnt think going to school again would be so awesome but my instructor has made me think other wise. i love the fact that we are so hands on. We get to inject each other with saline water so we can practice our shots and we do veinipunctures every day I just love it i wouldnt change my mind about coming to Ameritech any day!!
So friendly and helpful. I did not get admitted the first time so they helped me get in a situation where I could later.
Ameritech College gave me a fast track to my RN. They have a high NCLEX pass rate and really strive for everyone to pass. Class sizes are small and the teachers are well educated. Their general ed classes are geared towards nursing, so you are always learning something useful towards your future career. After graduation they helped me with my resume and I found full time work within a month of graduation!
Start Your Review of AmeriTech College - Draper
Is a great way to get in and be a nurse quickly. It is pricey but worth it. If you have any college credits or were working toward applying for a nursing program else where.. odds are you can transfer classes saving you time and money. Their attendance policy is very strict due to it's fast pace, keep that in mind before applying. They have a great NCLEX pass rate and will help you prepare a resume, cover letter, reference list and help prepare you for interview questions nearing graduation. I had a great overall experience here
I love going to Ameritech. I am currently in the Nursing program and seriously I couldn't ask for better teachers! I feel like I am important to each advisor and they do their very best to give us hands on experience. It is not a traditional college, it is more of a technical college. It's an accelerated program and I am so grateful for it.
I am blessed enough to have a very free schedule when it comes to work and school. On the other hand I do know students who have children and go to work and school full time. From what I understand, the school is flexible and works with their schedule.