1. Social: I would not recommend AUP for a visiting student who does not speak French, you will end up with a bunch of american tourists going to touristy places, travel to a different country every weekend, and you will leave Paris knowing nothing about the French people & culture.
2. Academic: Most of my profs were established in their fields. However, they were bad at teaching. Gradings and feedback were terrible. Even though classes were small (ave 15), you don't really get to know your professor, or vice versa. Academics = not great.
3. Housing: Comforts of Home, despite being twice as expensive, was very helpful and had good service. The apartments are super nice.
4. Campus: campus was very central in paris, facilities were good. EXCEPT for studio arts. Studio Arts facilities could not be worse.
5. Party Scene: you're in paris, legal age 18, bars all around you, 3-euros wine, knock yourself out! or don't. great concerts every weekend.