High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review American Trade School
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
American Trade School Reviews
I like this school because it isn't like a typical trade school. The instructors help even (if needed) after class. They show you real world problems and fixes to those problems. The classes are not too long and you get knowledge today and then hands on experience all in the same day. P
Mrs. Amanda at the school is awesome. She will inform you of possible job offers that you may be getting looked at by an employee. She also post different job posting on the board in the break room .. She is very easy to talk to and she will do her best for you to get you employed.
My experience has been outstanding. Never had or have had a problem with anything at the school. The school has everything you'll need to succeed.