American Sentinel University Reviews

The online MSN program is very strong program with national accreditation. They have good technology and the only thing bad I have to say is that it is a school geared to working adults and they have very poor support on the weekends. They really should have a student success adviser on call or even full time on the weekends to help students that run into trouble on the weekends.
In the beginning I was glad to be apart of ASU. The convenience of taking classes online, moving at your own pace within the set boundaries was perfect for me because I work full time and take full time classes. However, I discovered that ASU is not REGIONALLY accredited, which means the bachelor's degree I would earn from American Sentinel University would not be accepted as a legitimate degree to advance to graduate school. ASU is not regionally accredited by the any of the six (6) accrediting institutions for education. American Sentinel University a profit only university. The degrees they offer are worthless. I would not recommend American Sentinel University to anyone furthering their education.
I did not need to transfer credits so it does not apply. I had a 4 year degree and I am now going for my masters.
Review American Sentinel University
I have found that I really like online classes as there is much interaction between students and I am able to be an independent learner. I learn better on my own and I enjoy interacting with my peers and professors which is more interaction than I had in a traditional classroom.
I have not reached that point yet. The school appears to have a career center and post-grad services that look helpful.
The courses sound boring at first but they have all turned out to be interesting and have sparked much interest in the subjects. Most of the teachers are great, the others just average.
My degree in Nursing Informatics gives me much potential in a possible career move. Nursing has become very computer oriented and whether I stay at my current position or seek new opportunities the material I learn will be valuable to me regardless.
I am majoring in Nursing Informatics and have just started my specialty classes. The workload is heavy at times, especially during classes which require practice experiences and they require time management skills.
The course work is challenging but not impossible. Because it is an online school you must be able to time manage and be an independent learner. Most of the teachers are excellent, some are quite engaging, others don't communicate as well. I believe many are overwhelmed with several classes and their other jobs. The classes go by quickly as they are 8 weeks long so basically you have no life those 8 weeks especially if you work full time and have a family
awaiting tech help- apparently not available on sundays
just starting little opinion yet
not sure yet- just beginning
I have done one other ma online. this has so many resources to help it is great
I have recieved all credit that I was promised
workload is great and reasonable for my program, registration for my first five courses are done by the advisor and the peer to interaction is good
my school has a good placement job service avialiable
their are good prospects for a Doctorate in business
Review American Sentinel University
professiors are friendly and informative
The courses are very good and interesting
I love my school the staff treats me with respect and dignity not like a number, any problems are resolved quietly