American River College Reviews

1,209 reviews
It's a great academic institution. The professors are very helpful and they go all out to make sure you understand the topics. One thing I like to see improve is the student life aspect of interacting.
I like that it is a clean campus. it is also very safe. Since I have attended, there has not been any sort of crimes against students or faculty. Everyone is very helpful and outgoing. it has been a great experience at ARC.
Most of the students and staff are helpful here on campus. Anyone is willing to stop and help you if you look lost or have a question. Though sometimes parking can be difficult to get, isn't it always on a college campus?
Review American River College
I went here for my two year associates in Anthropology. I did enjoy my time here and the professors you get are a hit or a miss really. I was lucky that my major professors were so helpful and engaging and were really great instructors. The campus life is a bit a non-existent but keep in mind it is a community college so it's not going to be extremely exciting.
This is my second semester attending here, and I really enjoyed the campus and the programs that it has to offer. It also has a good variety of classes and professors. A lot of on and off campus activities.
Its great academically as it holds different classes that other colleges may not have to transfer into the State College or UC that they be applying for. It is also very diverse; you will see many faces of race, religion, background and so forth.
Overall, in my experience this college is really diverse with lots of different things you can do. The professors generally amazing and very willing to work with you to reach your goals.
It's a good school because they offer a lot of academic resources like free tutoring and advising. I was a student athlete and the sports programs are well developed. So if you are looking to transfer to a 4 year school, this is the perfect college to get started at.
The Professors are incredibly. But the negative- the demographics, many are not really serious about bettering themself. Less then half who start actually graduate.
I find this to be a very great ,i've gone to two other colleges but I like American River College the best. The teachers are nice the professors are nice and I really like the students I've learned a lot by going to American River College.
I took two classes during the Fall semester @ ARC this year. Both classes appeared easy at the start but became more challenging as the semester continued. I love how the professors push you and set high expectations for their students. Great experience and looking forward to Spring 17'!
I like that it's smoke free and it honestly isn't a bad campus. It's kept clean, the bookstore has a lot of variety, the classes are interesting and overall, for community college, it isn't a bad way to go.
Excellent academics. Most professors have previously taught at universities. Social aspect is non existent. Students aren't interested in making friends.
Terrific professors great campus all staff and faculty genuinely interested in your success. Couldn't be more content and happy with my experience thus far
I think American River College is a great college to go to! I have been there since Spring 2016. It is a great place to get your general education requirements and a good step stone to a four-year college. I think that the professors are great! I've had a great experience so far.
The convenience at my school has been wonderful. It's nice to know that they have other places such as different High schools where they host classes as well, especially if it's taking you almost an hour a day to get to the main campus.
What I loved the most about American River College were the schedules. I was able to take all of my classes either in the mornings or evenings, leaving me with enough time to also work.
Review American River College
All the counsellors that I have spoken to have made it clear what is needed in order to transfer to another school to receive my bachelors, and even if they don't have all the answers they direct me to someone else who has more information that I need to know.
American River College is a diverse campus not only on the people that attend, but also the many different introduction classes that are available with some of the most amazing professors that are passionate about their teaching.
The people are helpful as well as the transferring process is easy