American Public University System Reviews

2,112 reviews
They are great supporters and there when you need help or are down on your success . I have no complaints
American military is the best online college education I have done so far. I feel as if there online learning page is updates compared to other programs. I suggest the AMU program to all of my fellow shipmates. I have enjoyed my education so far and plan to graduate with AMU.
Graduate from AMU with BA degree. Was accepted into great private grad school. GMAT scores matter. For the investment and cost of tuition it’s a bargain. If you an an adult with busy work life schedule AMU for your first degree is a good place to start.
Start Your Review of American Public University System
I love APU. Everyone is so helpful, all of the courses are online and it's so easy to get a hold of the staff. Teachers, students and advising is so easy. I love it here
American Public University System is a regionally accredited 100% online college. The tuition for a Bachelor's degree usually averages out to be less than 40k. It offers 8 week class courses
This college has accepted and honored all of my credits from four other instutions. They offer many classes every 8 weeks, which is perfect for a working mother like I.
My experience with this university allowed me to be a student, mom, wife and fulltime employee while investing in my self.
Pursuing my master's degree with APU has been the best decision of my life. The staff is fantastic and the program is very affordable. I would recommend the American Public University System for anyone who is looking to go back to school or is just starting out.
They have been very helpful in getting me enrolled and setting up my classes. They have stayed in contact withe the whole way through.
I have found that the university allows for a flexible schedule and has some very accomplished and insightful teachers. I am a government employee and the courses they offer are directly applicable to the many branches of federal service.
Good solid education but you HAVE TO BE self motivated. It’s the epitome of independent study. The professor is available for questions and guidance but the lions share of the work is independent. It’s the way school was long ago and if you are not good at independent direction and self learning you will find it difficult. The staff and faculty are extremely supportive. I absolutely recommend this school if you have the mettle!
I have just finished my Bachelors in American History and the courses were challenging and the professors were pretty decent. I have heard it said that online courses are not difficult; I disagree. I have taken courses at traditional schools, and the online courses at American Public University System were hard, but enjoyable. APUS gives a quality education for a great price! I would recommend the online school to anyone who wants to start or further their education.
American Public university is amazing I am furthering my education while pursuing a career as a federal police officer.
Great Tuition rates and so far everyone is very straight forward and seems like its a really good alternative to those big name schools that just want to take all of your MONEY!
I am currently a new student for APUS and am eager to continue my education through this school. I do not have any suggestions for others or really anything I would change because I have yet to experience what this school has to offer.
As a full time working adult with small children I searched online for awhile for the best fit school. I have previously been to several all over the nation and the return on my investment was subpar. American public university not only accepted many of my credits but for the first time, I could finally see graduating a reality. Thank you APUS for giving me to courage to complete my Bachelors degree.
Great help for people looking to balance work and school. The advisors and faculty will do what they can to get you any support needed to finish.
Start Your Review of American Public University System
Very nice and respectful towards the military servicemen and women. I think they have a very good purpose and they serve it very well. Many people over look them and they should seriously reconsider their options.
Very liberal transfer policy. Non-traditional credit is accepted for military and work experience. Very easy online classroom.
This is my first semester at American Public but so far the experience has been great. I am a 45 year old single dad raising two teenagers on my own and APU has given me the flexibility and courses that I haven't been able find anywhere else to help me achieve my goals.