American National University Reviews

I thought about giving up, but this school wouldn't have that. They worked with me and I'm doing amazing. I only thing I wish would change would be more in seat classes instead of online.
easy when you co-ordinate with the right channel, meet the student services and they all willing to help when you need them
it is like you are sitting in the class with your lecturer, all support is provided
Review Your College
internships and jobs are arranged after completing the degree, you can even work at the school full time after you graduate. the school offers free class refreshment when needed. almost all companies in Virginia and national wide recognize degrees from this school
  • Dec 29 2015
  • Value
the school offers great programs and it got the right professors who enjoys nothing but mentoring its students
The school focus on mentoring students and even offer student grants to international students, we have free transportation to and from school which is the best thing for us international students
It feels like you are at your local school in your origin country, professors are very friendly and helpful. Small sized classes which gives an opportunity to ask professor to offer extra attention to where you don't understand. I would recommend this college to anyone willing to study in America.
With our terms being only 10 weeks long, I have to devote a lot of time to school. I have at least 4-6 hours of homework per class per week.
My school offers free tutoring. It also pays the tutors. I have never needed the tutoring but I have tutored a student.
I have made so many long lasting friendships through my school.
Santa comes for the students' children every year.
  • Campus
there is career support at my school, but few utilize the availibility of it.
  • Value
There is no need for a personal computer. There are plenty to use and all are very fast and all systems are up to date.
  • Campus
We have some student activities throughout the year.
  • Campus
Finantial Aid is easy to get and is thouroughly explained.
  • Value
The only thing I have been frustrated with is not choosing what classes i get to take each term.
I love my school and everything that it offers!
Review Your College
The career center/student services has helpful people who work in there and are actually willing to help you with what you need. They become for than just someone to help you find a way to pay for school.
  • Jan 29 2014
  • Value
There is no campus life at this school. It is a school to go to and then leave for home when the classes are over. You only have a max of three classes to be a full time student. Academic programs are programs that they have are programs that will help you get a job in something you are interested in. Either in healthcare, business, or information technology. Different campuses have different programs.
  • Jan 29 2014
  • Campus
The professors they have at National College where great. They were knowledgeable in their field of study and passionate about what they do because they have jobs in that field. Curriculum is very straight forward, and registration is super easy because they have your main classes picked out for you already when it comes time to register. Workload is very manageable, especially if you are an adult with a job and family.