American National University Reviews

I thought about giving up, but this school wouldn't have that. They worked with me and I'm doing amazing. I only thing I wish would change would be more in seat classes instead of online.
easy when you co-ordinate with the right channel, meet the student services and they all willing to help when you need them
it is like you are sitting in the class with your lecturer, all support is provided
Review American National University
internships and jobs are arranged after completing the degree, you can even work at the school full time after you graduate. the school offers free class refreshment when needed. almost all companies in Virginia and national wide recognize degrees from this school
the school offers great programs and it got the right professors who enjoys nothing but mentoring its students
The school focus on mentoring students and even offer student grants to international students, we have free transportation to and from school which is the best thing for us international students
It feels like you are at your local school in your origin country, professors are very friendly and helpful. Small sized classes which gives an opportunity to ask professor to offer extra attention to where you don't understand. I would recommend this college to anyone willing to study in America.
My school offers free tutoring. It also pays the tutors. I have never needed the tutoring but I have tutored a student.
With our terms being only 10 weeks long, I have to devote a lot of time to school. I have at least 4-6 hours of homework per class per week.
I have made so many long lasting friendships through my school.
Santa comes for the students' children every year.
there is career support at my school, but few utilize the availibility of it.
There is no need for a personal computer. There are plenty to use and all are very fast and all systems are up to date.
We have some student activities throughout the year.
Finantial Aid is easy to get and is thouroughly explained.
The only thing I have been frustrated with is not choosing what classes i get to take each term.
I love my school and everything that it offers!
Review American National University
The career center/student services has helpful people who work in there and are actually willing to help you with what you need. They become for than just someone to help you find a way to pay for school.
There is no campus life at this school. It is a school to go to and then leave for home when the classes are over. You only have a max of three classes to be a full time student. Academic programs are programs that they have are programs that will help you get a job in something you are interested in. Either in healthcare, business, or information technology. Different campuses have different programs.
You always get the change to go out in the field and work in a real life work setting. That always puts things into perspective when your outside the classroom. You get good hands on training and you feel prepared in whatever you want to do.