American Jewish University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Jewish
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review American Jewish University
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
American Jewish University Reviews
Review American Jewish University
I have been at AJU for almost two years and can honestly say I love that I chose this college out of all the other school's I was looking at. AJU is a small arts and science college but that is one of the perks of attending this college. Being at a small college like AJU allows students to be able to have a real relationship with your advisor, professors, and create so many close friendships.
They have advisors who can help and events that allow for networking, but no actual programs that explicitly describe career service options. However, the University has innumerable opportunities in networking and is very good at it.
I am a freshmen so I have not really reached this level yet. However, many of the professors are still leaders in their respective fields, so I can imagine that would provide much assistance during the job application process.