American Jewish is a private, Jewish university located in Los Angeles, California. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 61 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the American Jewish acceptance rate is 60%. Popular majors include Literature, Biological Sciences, and Business Support Services. American Jewish graduates 44% of its students.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review American Jewish University
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
American Jewish University Reviews
AJU is a great small school for those who really want to focus on what they're studying. Professors actually take the time to talk to you and you feel like you develop a relationship with them and this, in turn, helps you with what you're learning.
I have been at AJU for almost two years and can honestly say I love that I chose this college out of all the other school's I was looking at. AJU is a small arts and science college but that is one of the perks of attending this college. Being at a small college like AJU allows students to be able to have a real relationship with your advisor, professors, and create so many close friendships.
They have advisors who can help and events that allow for networking, but no actual programs that explicitly describe career service options. However, the University has innumerable opportunities in networking and is very good at it.