American International College Reviews

A BSN is one of the hardest bachelor degrees to achieve. I can definitely agreed to that, but it is also the most rewarding. I transferred from HCC with an Associates in Liberal Arts to get prerequisites out of the way, currently I am a sophomore at AIC in their Nursing Program, and it is tough! Trust me, it is all to prepare you for the NCLEX exam, if it didn't push it's students to be their best, there is no way their NCLEX passing rate would be so high. It is a great program and I am lucky to be in it.
I think the school is very good! The location could be better but there are so many events held for students like trivia nights, and viewing parties for sports events. I have had the best time there aside from a few minor things that aren't controlled by the college itself. They really like to try their best to make the experience there a good time!
It is a very small college, which makes it very good for those who want to focus on academics. However, the small size does contribute to much more strain on the social lives of many students, especially of those who live on campus.
Start Your Review of American International College
American International College is a very good university in which teachers are excellent and help you understand everything, the best thing about AIC is the connection you can have with teachers if you have questions or need help in the class.
I started my collage search in 2015, and had no idea that was going to actually choose a school, and I definitely did not imagine my self signing up to school, in speaking with one of AIU's recruiters, I got the courage to finally sign up, with four young kids, pretty much though it would be imposible ,but with the help of my advisers, dedication I'm now about to graduate , and it
I love AIC. This school loves to connect with it's students. They are always hosting events and things to do for their students, staff, and families. Most of the professors are great. They help you when you ask but they also do not baby their students. Obviously college is way different from high school and you have to be more mature and that is how the professors treat you. This college will be a breeze as long as you get your work done and in on time because these professors fo not play when it comes to deadlines.
I have done my undergraduate schooling at AIC and am currently finishing up a graduate program. I have loved the past six years of living here and learning at this school. I have had the pleasure of meeting many different individuals as well as learn from many great professors. AIC has helped me grow into the person I am today and helped me also grow into a confident individual.
I love going to AIU it is a great school to study for any major it has a lot of options and allows you to go to school on campus and online.
i love the diversity! the classes are not over barring for the students such as myself that do not like the pressure of learning in big crowds and feeling less intelligent than others. i love that when your on campus you feel at home because everyone around you is super nice and open and full of information. plus the food is great! they have so many student activities to join and events to participate in.
I really love the way intellipathis set up! I like all the professional staff! All the instructors are amazing! It's been an amazing experience!
Overall it’s a good school but I think it’s too expensive. Intellipath would probably be the hardest thing to do at times but once you get the hang of it.
I think this place is great! The staff is great, they are very friendly and helpful, dinning common is well equipped, everything is very clean and spacious, there is so much going around here. I really like it :)
My time at AIC so far has been unforgettable in all the best ways. The professors are amazing and are always there to help when needed. The classes are very well taught and organized in a way that everyone can be accommodated for. I am very honored to be apart of the college.
American International College is a small but very diverse school. The student teacher ratio in a classroom is about 14:1 in an average class which is very beneficial. The environment is very loving and even the staff treats the students as if they were family. Overall American International College is a great school to attend.
I came to American International College to play field hockey. I chose this school because I thought it was diverse and full of culture and I would find lots of friends. But I did not have the experience I was hoping for. I felt like this school is very segmented and divided.
I like how diverse AIC is. There are so many people here from all over the world my school has recruited. There are so many majors and minors my school has to offer, especially in the medical field which is what I am interested in.
They are hand a on college but my only concern is how high tuition for off campus is. I'm actually looking into transferring for next year.
Start Your Review of American International College
My experience at the American International College was pretty good. I felt like I had 101 help with my professors and they were very helpful.If you're looking for a university that has small classes, then AIC is the right place for you. What I also liked about the school is the diversity because you're meeting people that are from different parts of the world
I am a freshman at American International College. My experience so far has been good. The education here is very good especially for my major which is accounting.
When I first got to AIC I loved how passionate the students were with their school spirit. They have a really good business program. I would like to see a change with in the staff such as residence life with the concerns of the student body.