American International College Reviews

I like how diverse AIC is. There are so many people here from all over the world my school has recruited. There are so many majors and minors my school has to offer, especially in the medical field which is what I am interested in.
They are hand a on college but my only concern is how high tuition for off campus is. I'm actually looking into transferring for next year.
My experience at the American International College was pretty good. I felt like I had 101 help with my professors and they were very helpful.If you're looking for a university that has small classes, then AIC is the right place for you. What I also liked about the school is the diversity because you're meeting people that are from different parts of the world
Start Your Review of American International College
I am a freshman at American International College. My experience so far has been good. The education here is very good especially for my major which is accounting.
When I first got to AIC I loved how passionate the students were with their school spirit. They have a really good business program. I would like to see a change with in the staff such as residence life with the concerns of the student body.
The clubs here are very underdeveloped. There are little to no interesting on campus activities. The sports teams aren't that good. Many athletes do not receive their promised financial assistance. Poor dormitories. Very bad area, little security.
Smaller classrooms and great one on one communication. My experience from other Colleges, is that the classrooms are so big and overwhelming. AIC has a friendly atmosphere and that is why I have choosen this College as my number one.
i like the atmosphere and the admissions staff is very friendly and make the process very easy. they just take a while to receive and process stuff.
I like how it is a small school. Professors learn your name quickly which creates a bond within the professor and student. The classes are small so that students can receive attention and guidance from the professor. Everyone knows everyone here since it is a small campus.
The Nursing program has phenomenal, educated, knowledgeable professors. It is preparing me to become a well versed and safe nurse. I cannot wait to graduate.
Attending college has been an overall learning experience, not just academically. The college grounds are maintained and welcoming. The buildings are clean but could use some updates. As in any system or business some alumni are approachable and encouraging while others are not.
The School lacks a lot of possibility for students that were hoping to get out of their comfort zone when entering college. The price of our education in other people's eyes is a waste because of the lacks of lessons sticking.
The experience at the college is fantastic. The teachers take the time to get to know the students and help them when need be. The college also has a lot of extra curricular programs that students can create themselves which help students get involved on campus.
I love the online program. But to many errors in the financial aid department. Not enough consistant information about financial aid awards or scholarships.
I believe the academic offerings and the price of education are very good. The diversity is excellent and the care for the student's success is paramount in both personal and academic areas.

The administration is dedicated to the student inside and out of the classroom and school activity. The school cares about you and the students care about each other. You don't buy success at AIC, you earn it and learn to give back to others. You mature quickly in this environment and you become a leader just as quickly.

This type of school is so needed in our world today for a significant part of our population.

This is a great school for the person whom you believe has the abilities to add so much more to their life and is willing to be the best they can be.

Surprising, a high percent of leaders come from this school.
Small college with lots of diversity and very good professors and advisers who care about your education, but poor housing.
I love the professors, the atmosphere and the diversity however I don't like how expensive it is. The party scene is great. It's located right in downtown Springfield. I feel safe on campus and I think the food is pretty good.
Start Your Review of American International College
The school has great courses and professors. Wonderful programs and many tools offered to you to help you succeed such as tutoring & writing center.
The professors are very helpful in preparing their students with the knowledge and skills to be succesful professionally an socially. The psychology department involves a working team of professionals who collaborate to enhance indepenence and confidence.
I Love The Fact That AIU Truly Cares For Their Students. They Know That Most Students Have Full Time Jobs, Children & Personal Lives. They Make It Manageable For Students To Achieve Academic Success While Having To Tend To Their Personal Lives. The Instructors Truly Help You With What You Don't Understand & Give You Easier Ways To Understand & Complete Assignments.