American International College Reviews

This is my first semester as a transfer student in the RN-BSN program. I am a commuter and a sophomore.The Health Science building is brand new with comfy chairs and desks . I love that there is a Starbucks on Campus and my professors are very involved in my academic journey of becoming a Registered Nurse. There is a Student Nurse Association on campus which is great to meet new people, community service, and an extracurricular activity available for Nursing students to get involved.
Great experience. You really have to make your time at AIC worth living for and to get a great education.
First and foremost, I'm a first time online student. Since being here at American Intercontinental University, I've experienced nothing but the best from staff. The entire faculty is willing to help you in any area you may need it. You learn based off your personal way of learning. So pretty much it is up to you how you learn the information. They also allow us to go back in and revise our grades. Not only to get some extra practice, but also to improve our grade. Everyone that I've met so far is friendly and very timely. I truly enjoy being a student here at American Intercontinental University. And I would truly recommend it to those whom are unsure where to attend college. This is a wonderful place to be.
Start Your Review of American International College
They are friendly and very helpful. The staff works with you through out your college life. They do not treat you like a number. They want to make sure that you are you understand all you course work.
I think this school is an excellent choice and has high standards for its students. I do think campus, however, could be a little bigger. Parking is very hard as well, because the lots are very small. The school isn't in a very good area, but it's nice to always see security walking around and checking things. Although, we definitely need more blue safety lights around campus.
Overall I love this school, the student life always has me doing something. Whether it be going to sports games or events or studying I always have something to do.
I liked the application process and was helped when I called.
The staff was very nice, even though I was applying quite late.
The staff at aic are the dopest people. At least one member of the faculty here will know you by name and say hi to you every time they see you. So welcoming.
A BSN is one of the hardest bachelor degrees to achieve. I can definitely agreed to that, but it is also the most rewarding. I transferred from HCC with an Associates in Liberal Arts to get prerequisites out of the way, currently I am a sophomore at AIC in their Nursing Program, and it is tough! Trust me, it is all to prepare you for the NCLEX exam, if it didn't push it's students to be their best, there is no way their NCLEX passing rate would be so high. It is a great program and I am lucky to be in it.
I think the school is very good! The location could be better but there are so many events held for students like trivia nights, and viewing parties for sports events. I have had the best time there aside from a few minor things that aren't controlled by the college itself. They really like to try their best to make the experience there a good time!
It is a very small college, which makes it very good for those who want to focus on academics. However, the small size does contribute to much more strain on the social lives of many students, especially of those who live on campus.
American International College is a very good university in which teachers are excellent and help you understand everything, the best thing about AIC is the connection you can have with teachers if you have questions or need help in the class.
I started my collage search in 2015, and had no idea that was going to actually choose a school, and I definitely did not imagine my self signing up to school, in speaking with one of AIU's recruiters, I got the courage to finally sign up, with four young kids, pretty much though it would be imposible ,but with the help of my advisers, dedication I'm now about to graduate , and it
I love AIC. This school loves to connect with it's students. They are always hosting events and things to do for their students, staff, and families. Most of the professors are great. They help you when you ask but they also do not baby their students. Obviously college is way different from high school and you have to be more mature and that is how the professors treat you. This college will be a breeze as long as you get your work done and in on time because these professors fo not play when it comes to deadlines.
I have done my undergraduate schooling at AIC and am currently finishing up a graduate program. I have loved the past six years of living here and learning at this school. I have had the pleasure of meeting many different individuals as well as learn from many great professors. AIC has helped me grow into the person I am today and helped me also grow into a confident individual.
I love going to AIU it is a great school to study for any major it has a lot of options and allows you to go to school on campus and online.
i love the diversity! the classes are not over barring for the students such as myself that do not like the pressure of learning in big crowds and feeling less intelligent than others. i love that when your on campus you feel at home because everyone around you is super nice and open and full of information. plus the food is great! they have so many student activities to join and events to participate in.
Start Your Review of American International College
I really love the way intellipathis set up! I like all the professional staff! All the instructors are amazing! It's been an amazing experience!
Overall it’s a good school but I think it’s too expensive. Intellipath would probably be the hardest thing to do at times but once you get the hang of it.
I think this place is great! The staff is great, they are very friendly and helpful, dinning common is well equipped, everything is very clean and spacious, there is so much going around here. I really like it :)