American International College is a private college located in Springfield, Massachusetts. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,254 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the American International College acceptance rate is 72%. Popular majors include Nursing, Criminal Justice and Safety Studies, and Psychology. Graduating 41% of students, American International College alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $35,800.
NCAA Division II (with football)
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.36 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Colleges like American International College
- B-College of Our Lady of the Elms
- 4 Year
- Chicopee, MA
- 260 reviews
- BSpringfield College - Massachusetts
- 4 Year
- Springfield, MA
- 550 reviews
- B-Westfield State University
- 4 Year
- Westfield, MA
- 802 reviews
- C+Springfield Technical Community College
- 2 Year
- Springfield, MA
- 256 reviews
American International College Reviews
A BSN is one of the hardest bachelor degrees to achieve. I can definitely agreed to that, but it is also the most rewarding. I transferred from HCC with an Associates in Liberal Arts to get prerequisites out of the way, currently I am a sophomore at AIC in their Nursing Program, and it is tough! Trust me, it is all to prepare you for the NCLEX exam, if it didn't push it's students to be their best, there is no way their NCLEX passing rate would be so high. It is a great program and I am lucky to be in it.
I think the school is very good! The location could be better but there are so many events held for students like trivia nights, and viewing parties for sports events. I have had the best time there aside from a few minor things that aren't controlled by the college itself. They really like to try their best to make the experience there a good time!
I love AIC. This school loves to connect with it's students. They are always hosting events and things to do for their students, staff, and families. Most of the professors are great. They help you when you ask but they also do not baby their students. Obviously college is way different from high school and you have to be more mature and that is how the professors treat you. This college will be a breeze as long as you get your work done and in on time because these professors fo not play when it comes to deadlines.