American InterContinental University - Online Reviews

1,883 reviews
Online classroom is very easy to navigate, teachers and staff are in constant contact with you. 3 term years, 30 week terms, 9 classes. Great faculty n technical support, financial aid, test out of classes.
I completed an Associates degree in Business Administration with AIU and it was very expensive. It also had been absolutely useless. I have a Bachelors degree worth of debt for an Associates degree that I cannot even use.
Some of the professors are great, others really just don't care if you are successful or not. Disbursements are rare and you never get an answer if your financial aid/loans are going to come in so we can have the financial help we depend on!!!!
Start Your Review of American InterContinental University - Online
AIU has the best staff, they are always engaging with students in and out of the classroom. The interaction on the course portal is very easy to navigate. Study resources are available at the press of he button. I would recommend AIU to anyone that is looking for an opportunity to better their lives.
In my experience with AIU Online, I love the way my advisors are in frequently contact with me/making sure that I am successfully passing my classes/making sure I am getting my deadlines met/keeping me abreast of the status of my progress, etc...
The fact that they work with you and you have plenty of time to do assignments. The staff as a whole has been great help. If u miss an assignment they will call and check in on you, ask if you need any help with assignments. I have had many challenges but with they help of great staff i concurred them all.
Amazing help from academic advisor. Financial aid advisor not the best with keeping contact but is helpful when u can reach him
Great support structure from financial aid, student accounts/records, advising and education. Chris Negron is the best adviser that they have on the staff. The true John Madden of Student Advising.
They were very helpful threw enrollment process. Student advisors are on top of things to let you know what you need to help successfully complete courses. I have been out of school a long time it was hard for me to get back in the swing of things they were there helpful the hole way. I would like to see them reach out maybe to local colleges for a place students can go to get someone to help when they are having trouble navigating through the website. It sometimes helps to have someone right next to you when your having trouble.
At AIU, they offer Intellipath Classes, which are my favorite, they are many lessons with multiple choice quizzes at the end of each section. You can go back and revise answers until you reach 100%. AIU is a college that wants you to succeed and they are constantly improving to make sure you do so.
Great system they have going, with ease of operating and following instructions. Easy access for help with teacher or tutor. I attended other online college and i found that AIU was a great fit for me. I have a year to graduate my program, short of money to finish the last year.
So far I am happy with Aiu they make sure you are on time with your assignments and if you need help they are there to help you out
American InterContinental University, has been a lifetime opportunity for me. I have felt welcomed since the beginning! I love how the courses are flexibles, it adapts with my busy life. Everyone whom I have contact with in AIU have have been very polite, professional and very educated. I can wait to graduate, it has been a lovely experience. I have grown a lot from this experience and like all good experiences; they are difficult. I would recommend this school to everyone who is up for a challenge to further his/her career.
Overall, I am pleased with all faculty and advisors! They are really there whenever you need assistance! The coursework is challenging but it’s college, it isn’t supposed to be easy, the online schooling software is understanding thorough. I enjoy being a part of AIU and looking forward to my graduation day!
This college is amazing because the class is hard but very enjoyable. The enrollment staff was very nice and knowledgeable. They helped me to pick my college plan based on what I want to get done. The teachers are very skilled and know what they are doing and the student advisor calls me every week to check my progress and feedback on the classes. The payments with the help of financial aid I can make it possible to attend AIU Online. I looked at many other online colleges but they didn't measure up to my ideals but AIU fit the billed.
I love everything about the school. It is different from most school out there. The online experience is so different. If, you like not wasting time or money you will love AIU, because they assess you on what you already know. Then create a learning path just right for you. It is pretty awesome in my opinion.
I started my AIU journey 01/04/16. By 07/2017 I had completed the Associate Degree and started the Bachelor's. It is a great online school. Professors are engaging, classes are easy to access, and challenging. I highly recommend it to people who need an online environment, who have the discipline, and determination to further your education.
Start Your Review of American InterContinental University - Online
Very understandable and very patient with helping understand every process. Student advisors are knowledgeable also financial advisors are good at making sure have everything in order and correct.
AIU has been amazing experience for me. This is my first year in college and the faculity have been so amazing and helpful. The virtual campus is very easier to use and you can find anything on there from groups to join to finding a tutor. I would tell anyone that if they were wanting to do online schooling this is the school. I have never been so confident in myself
This is one of the best schools. The student advisors are really intuned. All the staff are available and if they are not they will find someone avaliable. The academics are excellent. The amount of time they give you yo complete assignments is perfect, not to much and not to little . The cost is the best I've seen this far. Go AIU