American InterContinental University - Online Reviews

2,026 reviews
I am so pleased with AIU! They have the BEST student advisors/ mentors! They walk you through everything to get you started. The learning platform is incredibly easy and the instructors go over and beyond to help you succeed on your journey. I would recommend AIU to anyone interested in continuing their education regardless of how much time they have to spend on school. 1 hour or 2 a day is all u need
I am currently enrolled in an online University called American Intercontinental University. This is my first year attending. I started my journey as a new student June 26.The process for new students is simple. You are given a financial aid advisor,a student advisor,and a tech advisor. You can reach out to them through the school's app,which comes with messenger. It is easier to stay in contact with the staff because all the information and guidance you need is within the app. I have been to previous online schools and failed to stay focus snd engaged because everything was all over the place. My experience with AIU has been great. The classes are challenging and it has amazing content and materials. The professors have live study groups. They upload videos of them describing the lessons and objectives. If you need extra help with research the school has its own library. It has many resources from resume training,interview training,job search, graduation plans,and much more.
Start Your Review of American InterContinental University - Online
So far orientation have been really helpful in explaining how different programs and software (AIU student app) work.
I recently enrolled in AIU and will began classes September 30th, 2020. So far AIU have been really helpful. I love the way the online campus is setup to help us learn much easier. I have already been introduced and have spoke with my student advisor, financial advisor, academic advisor and my instructor for my first class. AIU have helped me every step of the way since I've enrolled and I'm super excited!
College Degrees are limited and it is a For-Profit University so it is a little on the expensive side. However, When I graduated with an AA in 2006 I never knew if I would be returning. Alas, I am now enrolled in my BA pursuing Business.
The online portal for classes is easy to understand, the advisors are more than eager to check in with you on a weekly basis, and the teachers are working professionals who are knowledgable about what they are teaching.
I loved my experience with AIU. I still am friends with several of my classmates that I met in 2006.
I also have learning challenges that can sometimes hinder my learning speed, however, the professors are adaptable to everyone's learning challenges.
So far its great. Easy controls step by step instructions and great support! The instructors are there to help when ever you need. Online office hours to discuss any issues or answer any questions you may have.
They have helped me through every step so far. They offer support in every way . they really care! I wouldnt change anything!
I absolutely love this school! From the instructors to advisors and to classmates. I have not found one thing yet I have not liked, if you need anything, and I mean anything the great people from the school facility is there to help, no questions asked. If you need help with something like school work to a nervous break down you are never alone. Thank you so much AIU! I’m proud to call you my Home!!!!
The classes are tough at times but anything you need the instructors are right there, so is your classmates and student advisor. The Librarian is only an email away as well. No matter what you are helped in a timely matter. And you always have a tutor 24/7.
American Intercontinental University On Online is been a very good college so far. This is my first attempt at this school. I have had great results with the student advisors, instructors, financial aid advisors are of real help, and all in all the whole staff is great to help you in a manner way. The classes are awesome. I attend the online.
The academic advisors, student advisors, financial aid advisors, and professors are great. They all are there to help you in a mannerly, respectful way. The classes are great.
I have had a wonderful online experience with AIU. Professors and instructors are always available. Staff is caring and genuinely concerned about your academic and personal well being.
The staff and faculty are amazing and they really care about your success at AIU.
The classes are easy to access.
Good customer service. they help me with my FASA. and it was as quick and easy. they went over everything to start classes. And how much was everything going to be
Start Your Review of American InterContinental University - Online
It was a nice experience.they where very kind and looking forward to start helping me apply for there school.
I took all my classes online so far and find it easier to get through classes rather than going to the campus.
I love how AIU give you the opportunity to finish all of your assignments to the end of the class with no late penalty. Also have access to your classmates,professors, and advisors.