American InterContinental University - Online Reviews

1,844 reviews
Overall experience with this school has been good stipends come on time my advisors always available teachers are there they answer emails or quickly the courses aren't too difficult it's been a very good experience.
I experience at AIU Online has been amazing. When I started I didn't expect to finish, but my experience and accomplishments with AIU Online keep me grounded and focused enough to see my way to the finish line. I am so excited about completing this milestone in my life and I look forward to furthering my education with AIU Online.
Kenneth Henderson graduated from Pennfoster Private highschool with 21st century skills such as the ability to use technology in Human Relations Skills,Reading Skills,Basic English Skills,General Math 1 Skills,Fitness and Nutrition Skills,American History Skills,Practical English Skills,Consumer Math Skills,Earth Science Skills,Civics Skills,Written Communication Skills,Biology Skills,General Math 2 Skills,World History Skills,Physical Science Skills,Literature Skills,Veterinary Assistant Skills,Music Appreciation Skills,Spanish Skills,Economics Skills and now I have been accepted and enrolled at the American InterContinental University to earn my Associate of Arts Degree in Business Administration.
Review American InterContinental University - Online
I am really pleased with the help, support, and encouragement from everyone at the virtual campus. Things are in place to make sure you succeed and achieve your academic goals.
It's a very great place to go, if your think about going online. You'll have all the support you need plus more. Everything comes to you once you get start. I'll say overall AIU is a pretty good school
Very friendly and focused on you succeeding. Professors and advisors do anything within their power to help you succeed and don't hesitate to let you know when they see you slipping behind where they think you should be.
Enrolling in AIU has been one of the best choices I have made. They constantly cater to the needs of their students and puts their success at to priority.
Accessible to advisors and course room panel is user friendly and the courses are specific to the degree programs offered they offer options to skip ahead in the program if you score well enough on world and work experience
It was the greatest experience ever. I loved my professors and they helped me accomplish a higher education. But, when aide ran out I had no where to go.
My experience was pleasant at the school and online classes really worked well with my full time work schedule.
This is a wonderful online school to attend. They are very patient and helpful in all aspects. I recommend if you have a busy schedule and still want to pursue a college degree go for it with AIU.
At American Intercontinental University online, the instructors were very helpful. The school is expensive but the online classes make it very convenient for your to obtain your degree. The financial aid department is very helpful and so are the advisors. All instructors respond to emails with in 24 hours. I wasn't fond of the eBooks, and I found the library to be difficult to use. I would recommend American Intercontinental to those who are seeking a degree but are unable to attend physical class room settings,
The people i have interacted with are extremely helpful and polite. The app AIU has is simple and easy to use. AIU website is also easy to navigate and everyone is willing to work with you. Only thing I would change is the price. I mean who wouldn't for any college?
I like the way the professors and other staff help you. It could be for financial aid, course work or any other question you might have. My classes are easy to navigate online and do the work when I am able to. I take online courses so I can't commit on the campus itself.
AIU is a good school. I just think it is a bit much over priced. But, over all I did learn a lot of new tools on my career path goals. The only thing that I was disappointed in was when I graduated I was promised that the will help me find a job in my career path. I went to school for Business Administration/ Fashion Design and the job referral that I was given was Burlington Coat Factory. Like really... I could have done that myself. I give AIU a 3 star.
This is a phenomenal University. I loved it while I attended there. The Professors were GREAT! The staff were very helpful and I intend on returning after I pay off some student loans.
All the support comes from here. Everything you need is within this school, from resources to educational support.
Review American InterContinental University - Online
I am a Freshmen in College my very first semester and I am very much enjoying my time here in AIU. Everyone here is very friendly and supporting of everything that you do. No matter where you get lost or behind there is someone that you can go to and ask for help. Everything you need is at your reach it is honestly more than you could ask for in a university. I would very much recommend considering AIU for your online options.
I love the flexibility to attend classes. As a single mom working full time and attending college full time the flexibility allows me to be successful in my journey to earn my college degree. The professors and staff are always there to provide assistance and offer insight. It's been a very pleasant experience to date.
I really enjoy this online school they really give all the resources that you need to be successful.