American InterContinental University - Online Reviews

1,899 reviews
I like that they have individual learning paths in it's pretty simple user interface and I don't like is that it can be very difficult when trying to contact your financial aid advisor. But student advisor admissions your professors are all very caring and very courteous always available to help you understand they have loads of learning tools and access to a library anytime of the day you need it's wonderful it's a good bit expensive which is down full seems to be quite expensive but the classes go quick and you have the ability to take pre knowledge examinations so there's a lot of good and a little bit of negative as a stay-at-home mom with no income in the financial aid office being available to me is a big thing and that's where I find it lacking
I like how the virtual campus is organized and accessible however, I think that students who are struggling in certain areas should have a better way to directly reach their instructors in order to insure better communication as well as an increased chance of obtaining a passing grade.
I attended AIU for my AABA degree back in 2005 and graduated in 2006. The advisors and teachers were excellent and very knowledgeable and were also extremely helpful and supportive whenever I needed any help.

I am now attending AIU for my BSIT degree and am having an equally rewarding experience. This is an EXCELLENT online university with extraordinary staff!! I would certainly recommend it highly to anyone thinking about attending!

The schedule is perfect for those trying to work and raise a family but also wishing to further their education and earn a degree. Nothing can beat the convenience of being able to study at home or even on the go with the AIU smartphone / tablet app!!
Start Your Review of American InterContinental University - Online
So far everything has been wonderful. The people are really helpful and super enthusiastic about what they do and you can tell they really enjoy their job. I like their app that can be downloaded on your phone so you can do homework on the go. I also like the ungraded quizzes they do about a subject before you do it. If you’re a pro on the subject, there’s no need to take the class which saves time and money.
I think this University is wonderful I've been a student for 11 months now and the staff is incredibly helpful. Not only is a staff helpful but also the classmates which makes it so much easier going back to school.
When enrolling for another online college, I was pretty skeptical about it because of my previous experience with an online \campus based university(which I will not name). It was a pretty stressful experience but enrolling here at ANY has been smooth sailing. The advisory board is amazing and they help you achieve goals that may seem impossible to reach. They're friendly and always reaching out when there seems to be a downfall of missing assignments. I love my team.
AIU has allowed me to take care of my child and pursue my educational goals from the comfort of my own home
American InterContinental is a very good online university to attend, they have an outstanding team that helps you on your educational journey, from the academic counselor, teachers, the financial aid counselors, and etc. I have been at AIU about 3 years and I have had a great experience.
My overall experience with AIU was wonderful. they were truly helpful with making sure things were taken care of. They showed the care and concern that I was looking for as a student and the willingness to go above and beyond to help them be able to achieve there degree.
They have a team that is amazing and they are willing to walk with you through your entire college career.
AIU has been the best choice for me to pursue my BBA. I love the flexibility and the accelerated pace that will allow me to complete a 4-year degree in 3 years while working full time and being a busy single mom. The financial aid office has been fantastic in working with me to ensure everything is taken care of to achieve my goals without out-of-pocket expenses that I can't currently afford. Instructors are interactive and willing to help if you struggle. I can't imagine a better choice of colleges to help me earn my degree at my age!
It's dope. I like it. I thought that I'd never have an experience like this before. I agree with everything about the university. I can't wait to graduate. To any body out there that has been on this for a long time, don't give up.
I was very happy with this college when I first starting attending, my student adviser would contact me every once in awhile just to see how things were going. The longer you are in school the less you can get in contact with them, even when you have a question. So student adviser was switched and I have not heard from them at all. The kicker, being 5 months from graduating and all tuition was covered up until now. Now I have to find a means to cover the rest of my tuition on a monthly basis.
Everyone I have talked to has been really nice and very helpful, and if you need help they are there for you and they will call to check up on you to make sure your classes are going well. I love this school
I loved the ease of doing my classes online, however sometimes the advisors were not there for me when I needed something. The instructors were overall awesome and helpful and really care about you succeeding in your courses. This was a very great experience for me to get my degree while still having time for my children and to work.
My college experience so far has been awesome! The whole staff at AIU cares about you and they are with you every step of the way. If I ever need anything, they are always there to help. They understand when you are having personal issues and they actually talk to you and help in every way that they can. I would definitely recommend this school to any and everyone that wants to earn their degree online. This is the best school anyone could hope for. I feel like I just got out of high school and just started college and I am 40 years old an have a family and I have time to do my school work as well as have time to spend with my family. Thank you AIU for this experience. You'll are the best!
Online classroom is very easy to navigate, teachers and staff are in constant contact with you. 3 term years, 30 week terms, 9 classes. Great faculty n technical support, financial aid, test out of classes.
Start Your Review of American InterContinental University - Online
I completed an Associates degree in Business Administration with AIU and it was very expensive. It also had been absolutely useless. I have a Bachelors degree worth of debt for an Associates degree that I cannot even use.
Some of the professors are great, others really just don't care if you are successful or not. Disbursements are rare and you never get an answer if your financial aid/loans are going to come in so we can have the financial help we depend on!!!!
AIU has the best staff, they are always engaging with students in and out of the classroom. The interaction on the course portal is very easy to navigate. Study resources are available at the press of he button. I would recommend AIU to anyone that is looking for an opportunity to better their lives.