American InterContinental University - Dunwoody Reviews

American InterContinental University is a good school. I have really excelled in my academics. Since there are no extracurricular activities you can focus. The student to teacher/professor ratio is perfect, the teachers/professors are able to be more hands on. Things that can change are: more fields of study, be able to take a major and a minor. For the few fields of study that they do have they should be more involved and hands on outside of the school. There are a few clubs but they do not get students involved. When I was an undergraduate I did participate in the different clubs they had. I am still involved. My overall experience was nice.
It's a good school, very friendly and helpful staff. The are always willing to give a listening ear to your problems. The academics are on par with real world situations.
AIU is very expensive. It's not your average college that you would attend. The students are diversity and more immature.
Review American InterContinental University - Dunwoody
The process was easy and the advisors were very nice and thorough.
The overall experience at the school has been excellent thus far. The interactions have been amazing. Everyone is very respectful and nice.
I haven't explored this arena yet. So giving an opinion would be unjust.
The professors are very knowledgeable and create discussion on every topic which allows for more student to teacher interaction during weekly lecture. The classes are enjoyable because of this structure. Its easy to feel comfortable about talking about an array of different topics and/or situations because the atmosphere is welcoming.
So far my interactions with students have been pretty fair. It is still the beginning of my first term; however I can already see that I will gain some friendships while in school which is very important to me.
The workload that is administered by AIU is very basic and general not to overwhelm its students. Each professor offers tutoring and the computer lab always has a volunteer for additional help on all subject matter that is taught. Each faculty member has been very approachable and hands on about getting their jobs done. They each answer questions in a timely manner and they are very efficient overall. I've only been a student with AIU for two weeks so I am still learning out how the school operates however I am very happy with the results that I have obtained thus far.
I am a current transfer student. After Westwood College closed last month the student were forced to find other schools. AIU came to Westwood and spoke to the students. I was immediately impressed by there confidence, professionalism and the representatives were very knowledgeable about the variety of fields that are taught at the AIU Dunwoody campus. After meeting with my advisor Corey Barrett; I was registered for classes, my official transcripts were transferred and my financial aid package was complete before I left the school on my first visit. Since we are now in the 3rd week of class; I can honestly say that I am having a great time. I am learning new trends at an exponential rate and enjoying the learning process at AIU.
The school is great throughout! No complaints.
I like this college but some of their classes are scheduled too late in the evening and some have to be online,and I actually desired everything to be in a timely fashion and on campus.
I've had the best experience at this school. All of the faculty and staff are great and very concerned.
This will be my first time taking classes online, but so far everything has been great!
In spite of my financial issues at the school, l I have enjoyed myself as an adult student.
I enjoyed the classes that I've taken at AIU so far. No complaints.
Honestly, as a students you have to find your own internship and job placement. But, AIU does have a good job lead board that I visit every two weeks.
Review American InterContinental University - Dunwoody
The financial aspect of the school have been very stressful for me personally. I'm almost finished with my Fashion Marketing & Design Program (I have 8 classes left to take) and because I'm a part-time student, my financial aid has expired so I'm paying out of pocket! I only work a part-time job working between 8-13 hours a week! So I'm not able to make my $700.00 monthly payments to the school. And no one in the financial aid office notified me of any programs that was offered to keep my debt in good standing! Not a great experience for me being a senior.
I was told or introduces to AIU by someone that I known, I have been there for four years now (ready to graduate) and I honestly want to finish at AIU because it is so well-known college in Georgia.
The students at AIU are so unique and diverse, we have different backgrounds and our ages are so far between. But, when it comes to our studies are all have the same common goal to graduate.