Institute of Medical Sonography is a for-profit college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 48 undergraduate students. The Institute of Medical Sonography acceptance rate is 100%.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review American Institute of Medical Sonography
Colleges like American Institute of Medical Sonography
- C+Pima Medical Institute - Chula Vista
- 2 Year
- Chula Vista, CA
- 75 reviews
- BDominican University of California
- 4 Year
- San Rafael, CA
- 815 reviews
- CCollege of Southern Nevada
- 4 Year
- Las Vegas, NV
- 2,260 reviews
- B-Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology - Delray Beach
- 2 Year
- Delray Beach, FL
- 20 reviews
American Institute of Medical Sonography Reviews
Since day one attending my school I realized the school was unorganized and did not keep track with anything such as student files and records. I do like the professors though, they are very helpful and are always available to give a hand to any student who needs it. I also like the fact that we do a lot of hands on training and we have the opportunity to work with people who volunteer to come in and get checked out. Although the school is does not seem to be fully established and lacks several things that it would definitely improve it, overall my experience attending there it good.
To be doing echocardiography is great, I really love it because I get to help people and I learn so much everyday!
There is a variety of all ethnic backgrounds such as Hispanics, Asians, and Americans.