American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education Reviews

I can honestly say AIMS Education has some of the best programs available at low cost. I've attempted to enroll in multiple technical institutions in the past 3 years. Each one required a lump sum of tuition with minimum Financial Aid options. Although the largest class size may vary at AIMS Education, each instructor gives their students the attention they need. I am currently enrolled in one of their 30 month programs which they've provided me with multiple forms of payment plans, from Subsidized loans and their own personal school payment plan. It definitely takes the pressure off the students so their studies can be a main concern. Looking into the future, I have strong faith that with the help of Aims Education and their over qualified instructors, I will be prepared for not only the national exam I plan to take but the actual work force.
i have not yet attended the school. however, speaking with the advisors has been great, appointments are always avaible, they answer every question.
All my classes for the whole program are at the same times on the same days.
Review American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education
The career center has faculty that truly cares about you. They help you follow your chosen career path.
Every professor I have had really cared about me as a person. They all went out of their way to help me choose my career path, based on my extensive medical knowledge.
The career services center at my school, strives to help students gain employment in their field's.
The ultrasound program has small class sizes and they make sure you are taught properly.
I love my school! I would recommend it to anyone!