American Interior Design is a for-profit college located in Fountain Hills, Arizona in the Phoenix Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 24 undergraduate students. The American Interior Design acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Interior Design.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review American Institute of Interior Design
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
American Institute of Interior Design Reviews
Attending AIID was the best decision I could have made for my future. I waited 20 years to pursue my dreams, now I'm excited to apply all I have learned to land my dream job. You'll be amazed that in a short 6 months you'll be proficient in all areas of interior design, and be able to communicate effectively to other professionals in the field. I only wish they would add Architectural CAD to their curriculum. While learning manual drafting was important and very useful, learning CAD makes you invaluable as an interior designer. That being said, what you gain at AIID in a short 6 months is better than any accelerated Interior Design program out there.