High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review American Indian OIC
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
American Indian OIC Reviews
The teachers at this school are amazing! They want you to succeed and will do everything they can to make sure you succeed. Class registration is easy since classes are only offered at one time throughout the day. They set their programs up where you start and finish the program with the same people. You go through the classes together and its really helpful to have the support of the other students in your "cohort" but we call each other family.
The school does not provide many facilities. The library is used half of the day for classes and there isn't much material in there that is useful to students. Along with that, the computer labs are not available when needed and class schedules overlap so students do not have time to get from one to the other.
Its free! But some programs have a lottery system where only half the people accepted into the program will get the scholarship and the other half have to pay.