American Indian Assemblies of God is a private, Christian college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 75 undergraduate students. The American Indian Assemblies of God acceptance rate is 100%. American Indian Assemblies of God graduates 7% of its students.
American Indian Assemblies of God Admissions
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.5 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.4 responses
American Indian College of the Assemblies of God Reviews
American Indian College is very unique, I like how the professors are willing to do one on one meeting and helping me keep on task. The college has changed me in so many different ways, physically and mentally.
Alumni are very successful, and come back to the school to talk to us. Alumni cherish American Indian College because that's where they started there careers or beginning relationship with God.
Professors are very accommodating when you have questions, and are willing to listen to your needs spiritually.