American Indian Assemblies of God is a private, Christian college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 75 undergraduate students. The American Indian Assemblies of God acceptance rate is 100%. American Indian Assemblies of God graduates 7% of its students.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.23% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
American Indian College of the Assemblies of God Reviews
American Indian College is very unique, I like how the professors are willing to do one on one meeting and helping me keep on task. The college has changed me in so many different ways, physically and mentally.
Alumni are very successful, and come back to the school to talk to us. Alumni cherish American Indian College because that's where they started there careers or beginning relationship with God.
Professors are very accommodating when you have questions, and are willing to listen to your needs spiritually.