High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
American Indian College of the Assemblies of God Reviews
American Indian College is very unique, I like how the professors are willing to do one on one meeting and helping me keep on task. The college has changed me in so many different ways, physically and mentally.
Alumni are very successful, and come back to the school to talk to us. Alumni cherish American Indian College because that's where they started there careers or beginning relationship with God.
Professors are very accommodating when you have questions, and are willing to listen to your needs spiritually.