American Commercial College - Wichita Falls Reviews

Classes here are offered both during the day and at night, which is very convenient for those who have to work or watch after their kids.
    I have not graduated yet but I hear that the career services department here is very helpful in finding you a job.
    • College Senior
    • May 13 2014
    • Value
    This isn't a regular college so most of the students don't seem to be very educated when they come here. However, they are focused on acquiring the skills and education necessary in order to start a new career.
    American Commercial College is great! They don't force you to take a bunch of classes that are irrelevant to the career path you want to pursue. They have flexible schedules and the price is very affordable.
    Day or Night Classes – With my work schedule I was unable to go to Vernon or MSU. When I found out American Commercial College offered classes both during the day and at night, I was so excited to hear that I would be able to go to college. The other colleges did not offer the same flexibility as American Commercial College.
    Rarely Any Homework – One thing I love about American Commercial College is how your schedule is broken down. For example, Monday would be my lecture night and Wednesday would be my lab. With my program the only time I had homework was for my accounting class. Other than that, just study for your tests. The instructors are awesome! Any time you have a questions, they are always willing to help. Tutorials are also offered during the afternoon, so if you need help they're always there to help.
    College Is AFFORDABLE, Don't Think Other Wise – I found the financial aid officer to be knowledgeable, courteous, and extremely helpful. Any time you have a question, she is always prompt on replying to your questions or concerns. I feel that the cost of tuition is definitely worth the education that I'm receiving. One thing I love about American Commercial College is the financial aid officer takes care of filling out the pell grant for you! Most colleges make you responsible,but at American Commercial College I never have to worry about deadlines.
    • College Senior
    • Mar 27 2011
    • Value
    Good So Far. Meeting Mr. Butler on yesterday, and having him explain where we should be and getting us the material that we need. So are experience should be great.