American College of Healthcare Reviews

I am currently attending the Veterinary Assisting program at American College of Healthcare and I'm not sure what that other reviewer is talking about, but my instructor and program are amazing. There is no Ms. Carrie here so that reviewer is probably talking about a different school. My admissions adviser, Sarah, has been a part of this process every step of the way. The school has events for students. For example, they had an outdoor movie night for all students and staff outside on the grass and our families and friends were welcome to participate. I brought my husband and kids and we had a great time. The school provided popcorn, hot dogs and soda free for all students and guests. For Halloween, the school had a huge barbeque and costume contest for students and their families. They had a Halloween makeup artist there for the kids. Great school, great experience. Super fun.
Super friendly and hard working
Professionals who actually want to help you
Start Your Review of American College of Healthcare
I'm in love with the look of the campus
Did not offer online courses.
We do not have post-grad services. School won't even answer phone for graduation date.
Class started with with 10 students then each month a new set would come in. Instructor excepted "O.G." students to teach the incoming students.
Workload was easy and not challenging at all. Instructor would give us busy work, for example crossword puzzles off the internet. I had to find my own internship site.
Very helpful staff and exceptional variety of major related holistic health degrees and certificates all around from a accredited school best of all!
Staff Is Exceptionable, Sweet and Sincere! They are learning...could use a little more communication on processing at time too.

However, everyone I've spoke or emailed with is fabulous and sweet and very sincere on helping you obtain your holistic health/career goals.
American College Healthcare Scince – I live in MD and my school is in Oragon. I go to school completely online and I love it. My professors and advisors are caring and kind. Everyones goal here is for the student to be successful and that common goal helps to keep me motivated---even when Im having hard times!