American College of Healthcare Sciences Reviews

ACHS is such a wonderful college community with fantastic faculty and staff. I feel grateful to have the opportunity to continue my studies here.
I was very nervous about doing an online college but with my life schedule, I really did not have another option. To start off, the staff at ACHS is absolutely outstanding. They called me right away upon sending in an information request and answered every single question I had and made me really comfortable. They talked to me like we were friends and they have a genuine interest in what your goals are in this industry and want to help you in any way they can along the way. The classes and the online program they use is so easy to navigate and they show you how to use it before you start which was a huge help. I am very satisfied with my time at ACHS online and can't wait to see where it takes me and the knowledge it will give me!
I was apprehensive about returning to college after 45 years of being in the workforce - especially courses online and proctored exams! But, ACHS has made the transition from traditional face-to-face classroom time to web-based classroom, conferences, online assignments, and multiple ways to connect with my fellow classmates and faculty very easy! It was a much simpler transition than I thought it would be. The staff readily respond to questions - including the Student Services, IT Help, Faculty, and Library Services. They have been awesome to work with. I also receive timely updates, notifications regarding my assignments, grades and special deals through the school store for books and products specific to my program. I truly couldn't be happier with my learning experience through ACHS.
Start Your Review of American College of Healthcare Sciences
New student!! I'm doing everything online and they make it so easy. I never lack answers or contact with both financial aid or my advisor. In fact, they answer me before I have the question.
I was concerned with the online program, but it's been a great experience!
There's a lot of interaction with fellow students. The professors are extremely knowledgeable and always willing to give assistance and help when needed. They encourage the learning process and always give a little extra!
I Love everything about my college! It is teaching me so much more than I expected. The professors are so quick to respond and so very helpful, they truly care and want to see u succeed. I wouldnt change a thing.
I think a lot of effort is made to create successful students.
The program is great at supporting practitioners who are in the holistic arts.
ACHS is great for the busy, career minded older student who fits school in around other things.
Online schooling requires a degree of organization and self motivation but I love the flexibility that this offers. Course work deadlines are clearly outlined at the beginning of each class so you can plan accordingly. I am able to fit school into my schedule rather than the other way around. The staff are friendly and helpful. Tech support is available 24 hours, although I haven't had to use them.
My overall experience at ACHS has been great. The staff are warm and friendly. The expectations and due dates for assignments and tests are clearly outlined at the beginning of class so you have a framework to plan around. The flexibility offered by ACHS does require a degree of organization and self motivation. I find the challenge refreshing.
Online classes without a specific time to log in to class has been great for me. It allows me to fulfill my daily activities and still fit school into my schedule on my timeframe. It does require a degree of organization and motivation but I love the challenge.
Online classes offer flexibility that traditional classes cannot. I am not tied to a specific schedule and can study as I find time. The expectations, due dates, and test dates are clearly outlined at the beginning of each course. Through chat rooms and FB pages students and even faculty are able to interact with each other, ask questions, and give support. This is my third semester and even though we are online I have gotten to "know" some of my classmates as we have shared all the same classes.
As I am a current student I do not have a lot of knowledge in this area but I do know that a lot of the graduates join the alumni network. The certificates, diplomas, and degrees offered by ACHS are very applicable to the real world.
You receive a quality education. The teachers are all active in their profession, some are even ACHS graduates. Even though the school is online there is a lot of interaction between the students and the teachers have all been accessible for any questions that may come up. You are encouraged to be creative through the practicals, essays, and projects. This hands-on aspect is a confidence builder.
The quality of the courses is on par or above the needed education to qualify to take certification test in your field of study. The school website states that Aromatherapy majors have a 97% success rate in taking the certification exam.
I have the flexibility of setting my own hours for study because there is no specific time I have to log in to class. The turn in dates for assignments and tests are clearly outlined at the beginning of the course so there are no questions. The staff are all friendly and helpful.
Start Your Review of American College of Healthcare Sciences
There is not always room in the classes if you don't register early and you have to get permission to take other classes that are off the course track. This can be a little frustrating especially if you did register early.
It can be difficult at times because everyone is in different time zones, but overall it is a pleasant experience
Most of the professors are very knowledgeable about the subject matter. Most interact very well with students and are extremely helpful.