American College of Education Reviews

I have thoroughly enjoyed my tenure so far at the American College of Education. All of my classes are online but I still feel connected to the students and staff. This is a great opportunity to work with teachers and fellow educators from all over the United States as well as work with professors from many different backgrounds. Different experiences, and expertise aid in different classes more. I have learned so much already and I cannot wait to continue the journey.
American College of Education (ACE) has an excellent curriculum (unique USABLE degrees, with specialties needed in today's market) and they are significantly better priced than any program / degree I've researched (i.e. $23K for an Ed.D.). They are accredited and use the Canvas online LMS which makes for an easy-to-adapt online classroom, and I have thus far been quite impressed with their online courses (not too fancy, not too boring … juuuuust right!). Only drawback is that they don't accept Federal money (i.e. many scholarships...), but the affordable pricing helps make up for this gap significantly.
I love that the college is designed to support students. It is built for the adult learner. They make it doable for adults to go back to school and balance their lives.
Start Your Review of American College of Education
Contrary to what others say that there’s a huge workload, it is actually manageable for a full-time teacher and mother like me. The work is fast-paced and you’re expected to know APA style upon entering, but there are many resources online that can help with that if you’re not not familiar. It’s all about time management. I just finished my 9th course out of 12 and it is very fulfilling. The courses are hard-yes. But what do you expect from a Master’s program? That it is going to be easy? Let’s be realistic now. Love ACE!
Convenient, fast-paced classes with affordability and quality!

I am able to juggle my personal life, professional life, and my academic life in a way that really helps me to build a brighter future for myself.
American College of Education is great for students with a career! You do not have to visit the campus, the due dates are the same for all classes and it’s extremely affordable. I looked at numerous universities for a graduate program and ACE was by far the cheapest!
So far my experience with the American College of Education has been a great one. The teacher's have been very responsive and easy to work with. When I had trouble using the online submission tool, my teacher gave me her home phone number and began working through the problem immediately. My student support coach has been very helpful in getting me set up with my classes and helping me with financial assistance. Each course is laid out clearly, so I can make my way through it without hesitation. All of my classmates have been wonderful and we have very beneficial online discussions about what we are studying and practicing in the classroom. Classes are reasonably priced and you admission is a breeze. I definitely recommend ACE to anyone pursuing a degree.
I think ACE is an amazing school that lets you study and take classes at your own rate. There are professors that push you to think outside of your box and be beyond what you expect of yourself. I love it!
American College of Education is an affordable solution for graduate degrees. Completely online courses make it extremely easy for students who also work full-time. Loved my experience.
ACE is a completely online school for completing a graduate program for education. Every week courses provide you the same types of assignments so you know what to expect for each class. If you ever have any questions, you can e-mail the instructor and they usually get back with you the same day. Great online school to attend for the busy educator.
The staff has been very welcoming. The staff and advisors are always available to assist and answer any questions you might have. There is a wide variety of course options.
All they care about is taking your money. I dropped a day too late. The teacher had not done any grading by then, but they did not care. They kept my $800 and didn't care that it would stop me from coming back later in the year. It is more work than they say, as APA formatting is required and the discussion posts require 2 outside resources in APA, and that is just what is due in the first couple days of each week. The teacher didn't reply to a question I asked about the assignment in the Q & A board. It's a lot of work for a working professional. Horrible customer service. You are not treated like a human being.
Soo flexible. Students must be self-disciplined to make sure they are able to meet the deadlines. Everything in online and it is the responsibility of the students to get their work done.
I love the online courses for their flexibility. I work and have a daughter. I am able to take care of my assignments when I am able to make the time.peer-to-peer interaction is strictly through discussion boards. The college offers a hang out type discussion board, but I doubt many people use it. The workload is usually the same. I have had one course that I though the required readings were way too many. The professors participate in the discussion boards and make comments on assignments to further our education.
The professors have different personalities and passions. They are able to connect with their students. All courses include lectures in the form of presentations or videos. All course have required readings. All courses have well outlined expectations for each assignment. All courses require discussion boards each week.
It is more for Masters and Doctorate studies in education. I am already applying what I learned in previous classes. Some of the class requirements are to write lessons and use them with a class of students. You then write a reflection paper based on the guidelines they are looking for.
I have the flexibility to do the work when it is convenient in my schedule. Each module is five weeks long. Each week students are given a list of deadlines that they must meet. The classes vary in workload. Some seem a bit overwhelming with the amount of reading they require. Others have a more comfortable pace. The academic expectations are high no matter what course you are taking. All readings are online articles from professional journals. They are located in the online library. All professors and librarians are easily accessible by email, and they reply within a day or two.
Start Your Review of American College of Education
American College of Education is a completely online school. It requires students to be self disciplined and has high expectations. There is a lot or reading and a lot of writing. Online research skills are taught along with a strict adherence to APA citations and references. There is an emphasis on using technology to learn as well as using technology to teach. Its curriculum is based on peer reviewed, scholarly articles instead of text books. This means the readings are moe up to date and applicable to current trends and concerns in education.
The courses are well organized and clearly laid out. There are no surprises about what is expected and I am capable of planning ahead to suit my busy schedule.
The school is affordable, and the degree accelerated. Just what I needed.