American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Reviews

I had good experience at ACAOM. Staff was very caring and good. I like to go there for treatment again. The student I was with was Kunika barodia She was really good and knowledgeable.
I went to ACAOM for the relief of sciatica pain. Medications and physical therapy were not working well. Under the kind ministrations of the doctors and students at ACAOM I have experienced great relief. It is a pleasure to receive treatment there at ACAOM. Dr. Stuart, SeonHee, and Alice have my thanks.
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff and students. I highly recommend their services. Thank you very much.
Start Your Review of American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Disconfort in the neck and elbow was just the external signal of something internal and more serious issue. Fortunately, after a long struggle, I am fully recovered thanks to all the persons that took care of me: receptionists, interns, and supervisors. Thank you very much to all of you. Keep the good work!!!
Always a good experience! I’m treated with respect and kindness I’m very lucky to benefit from the good education you receive Thank you!
I had two visits for my post concussion syndrome massive and crippling 24 hour 7 day a week migraine/ concussion head trauma injury pain. I was very impressed with the concern and explanation of modalities used. I am ditching my Western medicine routine and returning to your clinic. You have been the only institution that has provided me with hope in three years.
Very attentive and helpful staff and providers. I highly recommend them to others out there. Keep up the good work.
Jose, my practitioner is a very positive and personable intern. He asks, explains and communicates well with you. He makes sure you are comfortable during your session.
Great service. I will be back I just got busy at work. ACAOM has helped me through a stroke and a triple bypass.
Very knowledgeable about the plan of treatment. Good service all the time. Highly recommended service Thanks ACAOM!
Lin is excellent!! I had a severe problem. She cured me in one visit! Please tell her that you for me. I do not need to go for the treatment to day, Friday. Please let her know. Thanks Jack Powell
Had a motorcycle accident end of 2016. By early 2017 I began having pain in my upper shoulder. After one visit with Vanessa, pain was gone. I continued treatments for 9 months for other health issues and was never disappointed . Acupuncture will definitely be my first go to treatment for future body ailments.
Very attentive staff worked quickly to get me in and out. I feel great! Highly recommended. Keep up then good work.
I came in for horrific pain in my hip. Your clinic,staff and parking was excellent. Keep up the good service.
Received the proper treatment for my condition and started feeling the improvement that same day. Also, the attention to detail is very good.
Every time has been a great experience for me. The staff very friendly and efficient. Very professional staffs. Keep up the good work.
Visited the clinic for over 15 years as maintenance for my recurring joint or muscle pain. Excellent experience, unless I have a student with language challenges. Some of the elderly Dr's. appeared to lack compassion. Overall my experience was a great deal for what I paid. I drove down from Memphis, last year, with my college son, to get a treatment for residual issues on his balance. He had never seen an Acupuncture Dr. We did not find the instructor or student very attentive and the treatment was not helpful. I expected a better result, and was not the case. The treatment seemed basic, for someone coming in for a maintenance visit. Personally, was kinda disappointed for my son. One visit is not going to stop me. Overall, it’s a terrific deal for what you get. Very professional.
Start Your Review of American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
I am pleased with the students and instructors since everyone works well together. I like everyone taking time to understand your issues unlike modern medicine, that thinks everyone with lyme is crazy. The last treatment really helped with sleep which is difficult with Lyme and shingles. So thank you
I HAVE BEEN COMING FOR CLOSE TO TWO YEARS. MY PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN LOWER BACK AND BALANCE. I HAVE WITH BIWEEKLY TREATMENTS BEEN FAIRLY PAIN FREE AND FREE FROM FALLING