American Career College - Ontario Reviews

My experience with American Career College has been a very good and positive learning experience. They inspire success and motivate you to believing even in tough times you can over come and triumph. One thing that I would like to see change would be the amount of classes offered, but I hear that will change in the future as well..
American Career College's staff is so helpful. They make sure they cater to the students and ensure that everyone who attends has a pleasant experience. The instructors are so helpful and knowledgeable, always willing to go above and beyond for the students.
They are very organized and very helpful. They motivate you to stay in school and remain focused. I would like to see nothing change everything they do, they do right.
Start Your Review of American Career College - Ontario
I like the school, the only thing wrong is they are constantly changing instructors and staff. LVN/LPN program is amazing if you have Mrs. O as a skills instructor.
I love ACC. Instructors are great!!! Stafff is amazing. Everything we do is a new learning experience. From theory and skills to clinicals could not have picked a better school
Even though this is a trade school, I've received more help than anywhere else I have gone. You're assigned to an admission representative who will be there your entire academic career here, and you will also receive help after graduating to find a job
just started at this college everything is great there. small campus but great atmosphere . the professors are nice
Optical technician course.
Don't recommend. I began ACC thinking it was absolutely amazing and my teacher was BUT As soon as I got into my externship portion everything went down hill. They were so unorganized and inconsiderate. I had gained a full time management position in the field before beginning my extern and when it came down to it, they refused to let me do my extern where i worked. They told me I had to step down in positions and only do part time at my job and finish my extern in order to graduate. I couldn't give up the opportunity my job had given me so they just told me I had no other option which led to me dropping out and missing my COLLEGE GRADUATION. Very disappointed that that's what I paid all that money for, even my family was upset, they all looked forward to attending my graduation. I expected more.
There are wide arrangments of class time we can pick making it flexible to go here.
Its good, but there been a few isues in the past. The good thing is it doesn't happen that often.
The teachers let you know what else you can do if you want to expand from there.
Work load is heavy but since its a fast track class its understandable.
Great school to go too if you want to start a career in the health field.
I haven't taken any online courses. I believe you learn the same way in campus.
Everything went well. I was able to set a time to go to school and able to take care of my kids.
This campus has a good percentage in job placement. I am really happy to see I have a good chance of getting placed in a job after externship.
Im berly starting my semester at this campus. The professors look really good. Seems like they know what they are teaching. Really professional.
Start Your Review of American Career College - Ontario
As a students you want the best of help as possible. As I walked in this campus, I felt very welcomed. Every student wants to feel welcomed,comfortable,and also have great teacher who love their job and want to teach their students the best for their future in the medical field or any other field. I am happy in this Campus. And ready to learn as much as I can.
Im going for Medical Assistant and I know I will learn a lot. I am so excited for this coming semester.
The Staff and Counselors are great . This is an amazing school.