American Career College - Los Angeles Reviews

We have had some virtual clinical training with the use of virtual software to simulate bedside experience and it is a great learning tool!
American Career College has an accelerated ADN program that I am currently enrolled in. This is an excellent choice for people who need to balance work and parenting along with school. Nursing school can be very difficult but ACC allowed me the opportunity to take this challenge on.
The ACC app and Blackboard app used to teach and turn in assignments is really reliable and easy to use. Students can turn in assingments through the blackboard app as well as see current grades, class messages and anouncements, and communicate with instructors. Classes being streamed live throught the blackboard app is extremely dependable, with little to no singal loss, and high quality vidoe and voice chat. It makes the whole process a lot easier while in this pandemic.
Start Your Review of American Career College - Los Angeles
American Career College is a private, for profit Trade/ Vacational school that offers varies degrees and certifications in the medical field. They have multipule campuses, one in los angles, another in orange county, and two in the inland empire. The programs are avialable in 2 year associate degrees and ceritifications, mostly in the medical field. These programs are accelerated, and are usually completed between 1 or 2 years depending if you enroll in a associate or certificate program. These include medical assistant, dental assistant, optician, medical billing and coding, pharmacy technician, licensed vacational nurse, surgical technician, and radiology technician. At ACC, the program directors, instructors, and staff will make you feel as part of a family and will provide any opportunity to help you out. With this covid pandemic, they have made efforts to provide help to students who have been affected, and are providing ways to help us complete our programs while keeping us safe
great for students majoring in nursing. This 2-year school prepares you more than some 4-year colleges.
I completed The Pharmacy Technician Program and my Teacher was Mr. Hamud. He is the greatest teacher to have. I even was a Ambassador. Ruthy and Brenda are greatest people to get to know. They will try there best to help you out. If you are part of the Ambassador program you will see how much they put there heart into the program. These 3 I have nothing but gratitude and respect for. They were the greatest to know and be around. So thank you Mr. Hamud, Brenda, and Ruth.
As a current student at American Career College, I can say with full confidence that this is a great school. Teachers are kind and polite, Mr. Marin is one of the best teachers there.
So far no complaints. School is attentive with students needs and helpful with any issues. The director and professors go out of their way to accommodate students with their needs.
The instructors are very competent and help in a good way. You have the opportunity to make friends very easily due to the nice atmosphere and the small size of the college. I'm really satisfied with the courses. I've learnt a lot and I’m very thankful for everything.
This school has been very helpful when it comes to giving you choices in the medical field. When I applied for FAFSA they were very patient and explaining every question with the loans. They also introduce you to the director of the program you are attending and they will talk to you 1 on 1 and get to know you. Im very grateful for this school for putting their student first priority.
Easy to apply and a very helpful staff that understands what we need and how to help us. The campus is small but has a good vibe. Overall really good.
I started back in July 2018. I decided to go into the Medical Billing and Coding Program there since it seemed very interesting to me after I researched it. Over the past five months, I've learned quite a bit from the program and I feel very confident in myself that I will succeed in life with it.
Its a trade school. There's no athletics, no fancy dorm rooms or frat houses, but it's for the dedicated student that knows what they want. It's too expensive to not know and not to be dedicated enough.
The labs are excellent, I love the hands on experience.
This school is very dedicated to their students and their needs, giving reliable resources to successfully complete the program.
Students are actually there to learn and not waste time
Learning new things very day since I started
Start Your Review of American Career College - Los Angeles
Very helpful and the teachers are very caring and helpful.
I go to community college and work and this school and they have helped me to plan my schedule around everything.
They help you to find a job while in school and after you finish school.