High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like American Career College - Los Angeles
- CMarymount California University
- 4 Year
- Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- 212 reviews
- B+West Coast University - Los Angeles
- 4 Year
- North Hollywood, CA
- 211 reviews
- NGLos Angeles County College of Nursing & Allied Health
- 2 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 3 reviews
- B+Fresno Pacific University
- 4 Year
- Fresno, CA
- 460 reviews
American Career College - Los Angeles Reviews
Review American Career College - Los Angeles
This school is very dedicated to their students and their needs, giving reliable resources to successfully complete the program.
Online courses are very different than being in a traditional classroom. To begin , the professor and student relationship isn't as great. In a classroom setting there is more interaction and a larger ability to learn because of the fact that you can ask questions right when they come to mind, or compare thoughts and answers with your peers. In other words, I believe that a traditional classroom setting has a lot more benefits.
Career Services are always coming into classes and doing workshops to help us be prepared to look for a job once we are done with the program. You can always go to a one-on-one meeting and get extra help with resumes, cover letters, etc.