High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 3.97% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like American Career College - Los Angeles
- CMarymount California University
- 4 Year
- Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- 212 reviews
- BWest Coast University - Los Angeles
- 4 Year
- North Hollywood, CA
- 222 reviews
- NGLos Angeles County College of Nursing & Allied Health
- 2 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 3 reviews
- B+Fresno Pacific University
- 4 Year
- Fresno, CA
- 479 reviews
American Career College - Los Angeles Reviews
Its a trade school. There's no athletics, no fancy dorm rooms or frat houses, but it's for the dedicated student that knows what they want. It's too expensive to not know and not to be dedicated enough.
This school is very dedicated to their students and their needs, giving reliable resources to successfully complete the program.
Online courses are very different than being in a traditional classroom. To begin , the professor and student relationship isn't as great. In a classroom setting there is more interaction and a larger ability to learn because of the fact that you can ask questions right when they come to mind, or compare thoughts and answers with your peers. In other words, I believe that a traditional classroom setting has a lot more benefits.