American Career College - Anaheim Reviews

I had an amazing 2 years at ACC! I would not have made it through if it weren't for the staff of the respiratory education department. All of my instructors were helpful, my counselor and my clinical director were all amazing. They support their students even in their personal lives.
Great school! They teach you everything you need to know about the career path you choose. The instructors are very knowledgeable and care about the students dearly.
The staff is really helpful as well as the teachers who take there time and actually explain the problems and break it down for you.
Review American Career College - Anaheim
My experience wasn't the best but made it through it and I am finally done! feel very proud because no matter what the situation was I didn't give up!
I recommend this school because everyone there wants you to succeed and there's always help there. It's the best school I have ever been to.

So far, I learned how to work in the office and work with patients while being professional.

Do your best, be productive, do not be afraid to ask questions, and do not procrastinate because you are building your future.

The only change I would like to see is to stop changing the teachers/instructors. It really affects the students because each teacher has their own teaching technique which confuses the students. Overall, the teachers are very nice and supportive.
THEY WORKED WITH MY FULL TIME MOM WIFE SCHEDULE..AND MADE IT SIMPLE TO CHOOSE A FIND CAREER THAT I LOVED AND SUITED ME BEST...I STILL HAVE TIME TO A SOCCER MOM
HOPEFUL IN THE END OF A GREAT OUTCOME WITH A HIRE AT MY EXTERNSHIP LOCATION...IM LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT POSITIVE AND COMMUNICATION AND RESPECTABLE OUTCOME.
TEACHER IS GREAT AND HELPFUL...STUDENT CLASS SIZE IS REASONABLE AND CLASS STYLE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMFORTABLE
I HEAR ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ABOUT CAREER OPPORTUNITY..HOPEFULLY THEY KEEP UP WITH TRYING TO HELP OUT AS FAR AS JOB PLACEMENTS...
MY SPECIFIC MAJOR IS OPTICAL TECH...ITS A 9 MONTH PROGRAM AND IS FAST PACED. HOWEVER HOMEWORK AND CLASS WORK MAY SEEM ALOT BUT OVERALL ITS REASONABLE. THE TEACHER HAS GREAT TEACHING SKILLS AND MAKES IT LESS CONFUSING. FACILITY IS GREAT NICE CLEAN AND RESPECTFUL.
SO FAR STARTED THE OPTICAL TECH CLASS AND IM LOVING IT AND DR. P IS AWESOME AND HELPFUL SO FAR..I HOPE GOING FORWARD AND PUTTING MY BEST EFFORT I CAN ACCOMPLISH A CAREER FOR MYSELF AND FOR MY FAMILY...AND WITH A GREAT OUTCOME AS A HIRE STUDENT ONCE IM DONE.
They have been very helpful in helping me pick the right program for me. Getting through all the paperwork and financial aid services was a great deal for me. The cleanses of the building was a worry free zone.
I haven't been to school in a long time and I was afraid I wouldn't catch on like other students. But I have been doing great. My family is proud of me and most of me and most off all I'm proud of me.
American career college helped me bring my grades up so I could pass the HESI. I also did not have my high school diploma when I started my enrollment. With their help I got my high school diploma and passed the HESI on the first try. I have not been in school in 10 years and they made it possible.
The academic flexibility is okay.
The online courses were absolutely fantastic!!
The career center provides to the student lots and lots of new job opportunities.
Review American Career College - Anaheim
The atmosphere is very supportive, friendly, and overall very positive.
This school really prepares students well for their desired medical career.
The curriculum is outstanding at preparing students for their desired medical career.