1. Ontario, CA
  2. 2 Year

American Career College - Ontario Reviews

There are wide arrangments of class time we can pick making it flexible to go here.
Its good, but there been a few isues in the past. The good thing is it doesn't happen that often.
The teachers let you know what else you can do if you want to expand from there.
  • Recent Alumnus
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
Work load is heavy but since its a fast track class its understandable.
Great school to go too if you want to start a career in the health field.
I haven't taken any online courses. I believe you learn the same way in campus.
Everything went well. I was able to set a time to go to school and able to take care of my kids.
This campus has a good percentage in job placement. I am really happy to see I have a good chance of getting placed in a job after externship.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Im berly starting my semester at this campus. The professors look really good. Seems like they know what they are teaching. Really professional.
As a students you want the best of help as possible. As I walked in this campus, I felt very welcomed. Every student wants to feel welcomed,comfortable,and also have great teacher who love their job and want to teach their students the best for their future in the medical field or any other field. I am happy in this Campus. And ready to learn as much as I can.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Im going for Medical Assistant and I know I will learn a lot. I am so excited for this coming semester.
The Staff and Counselors are great . This is an amazing school.
This school works around your schedule. offers day time class as well as night time classes.
This doesnt have any online classes
All the instructors are still working in the field and all want you to succeed
The staff who work in the career services are so helpful in finding yoi a job after you graduate. They go above and beyond jusy for you.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
All the instructors are still working nurses and they all want you succeed.
Tbis scholl is a really good school.
My online course is only 20 hours but it's very helpful towards my major! My test will be me examining someone's eyes while speaking another language the whole time. It's showing me how a real life experience would be.
The school works with flexible schedules due to the variety of times they offer. No matter how busy you are, the school always has a time for any student to be able to attend.