1. Los Angeles, CA
  2. 2 Year

American Career College - Los Angeles Reviews

The labs are excellent, I love the hands on experience.
This school is very dedicated to their students and their needs, giving reliable resources to successfully complete the program.
Students are actually there to learn and not waste time
  • Value
Learning new things very day since I started
Very helpful and the teachers are very caring and helpful.
I go to community college and work and this school and they have helped me to plan my schedule around everything.
They help you to find a job while in school and after you finish school.
  • Value
They help you with any difficulties that you may have in school.
They help you to find a job and internships if needed.
  • Value
It is great in teaching you about specific problems that your teachers have faced in the field.
It teaches you what you need to learn in the field.
I only attend school two times a week. Although they include the uniform, the books and the laptop ( that sucks balls) it is not what I expected studying for my career to be more labor intensive. However, it's not.
In the short time that I have been attending ACC; I have really enjoyed it. The instructors really want you to do your best to pass. In addition to that they want to see their students succeed
The online courses don't help as much as peer-to-peer interaction but you still get great information and knowledge.
After we finish the program they help to get us into an internship,following that a place that will hire us.
  • Jan 7 2016
  • Value
The courses are short and straight to the point so you have to keep up with the work but its great because in such a short time you learn so much. The teachers are always there to help out. Classes are small and interactive so you all help each other.
Career Services are always coming into classes and doing workshops to help us be prepared to look for a job once we are done with the program. You can always go to a one-on-one meeting and get extra help with resumes, cover letters, etc.
  • Jan 7 2016
  • Value
The work is a lot but you really do learn. The clinical labs help out so much because while you are in school you are getting the experience you need.
The small classes make it easy to get help. The practice on each other helps prepare us for the real job.
The medical assistant program @ ACC st Francis is great. Every staff is helpful. The instructors are very eager to teach and are understandable. Classes are small and you get to have a better relation with your instructor. Overall, I loved my experience at ACC ST FRANCIS