1. Anaheim, CA
  2. 2 Year

American Career College - Anaheim Reviews

I recommend this school because everyone there wants you to succeed and there's always help there. It's the best school I have ever been to.

So far, I learned how to work in the office and work with patients while being professional.

Do your best, be productive, do not be afraid to ask questions, and do not procrastinate because you are building your future.

The only change I would like to see is to stop changing the teachers/instructors. It really affects the students because each teacher has their own teaching technique which confuses the students. Overall, the teachers are very nice and supportive.
THEY WORKED WITH MY FULL TIME MOM WIFE SCHEDULE..AND MADE IT SIMPLE TO CHOOSE A FIND CAREER THAT I LOVED AND SUITED ME BEST...I STILL HAVE TIME TO A SOCCER MOM
HOPEFUL IN THE END OF A GREAT OUTCOME WITH A HIRE AT MY EXTERNSHIP LOCATION...IM LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT POSITIVE AND COMMUNICATION AND RESPECTABLE OUTCOME.
  • College Senior
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
TEACHER IS GREAT AND HELPFUL...STUDENT CLASS SIZE IS REASONABLE AND CLASS STYLE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMFORTABLE
I HEAR ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ABOUT CAREER OPPORTUNITY..HOPEFULLY THEY KEEP UP WITH TRYING TO HELP OUT AS FAR AS JOB PLACEMENTS...
  • College Senior
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
MY SPECIFIC MAJOR IS OPTICAL TECH...ITS A 9 MONTH PROGRAM AND IS FAST PACED. HOWEVER HOMEWORK AND CLASS WORK MAY SEEM ALOT BUT OVERALL ITS REASONABLE. THE TEACHER HAS GREAT TEACHING SKILLS AND MAKES IT LESS CONFUSING. FACILITY IS GREAT NICE CLEAN AND RESPECTFUL.
SO FAR STARTED THE OPTICAL TECH CLASS AND IM LOVING IT AND DR. P IS AWESOME AND HELPFUL SO FAR..I HOPE GOING FORWARD AND PUTTING MY BEST EFFORT I CAN ACCOMPLISH A CAREER FOR MYSELF AND FOR MY FAMILY...AND WITH A GREAT OUTCOME AS A HIRE STUDENT ONCE IM DONE.
They have been very helpful in helping me pick the right program for me. Getting through all the paperwork and financial aid services was a great deal for me. The cleanses of the building was a worry free zone.
I haven't been to school in a long time and I was afraid I wouldn't catch on like other students. But I have been doing great. My family is proud of me and most of me and most off all I'm proud of me.
American career college helped me bring my grades up so I could pass the HESI. I also did not have my high school diploma when I started my enrollment. With their help I got my high school diploma and passed the HESI on the first try. I have not been in school in 10 years and they made it possible.
The academic flexibility is okay.
The online courses were absolutely fantastic!!
The career center provides to the student lots and lots of new job opportunities.
  • Recent Alumnus
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
The atmosphere is very supportive, friendly, and overall very positive.
This school really prepares students well for their desired medical career.
  • Recent Alumnus
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
The curriculum is outstanding at preparing students for their desired medical career.
The teachers care about the students.

The curriculum itself is outstanding at preparing students for their desired medical career.
Career aspects of this school are very helpful. The faculty in the student career center help you to make a resume, fill out ob applications, and make sure all your needs are fulfilled.
  • College Junior
  • Feb 10 2016
  • Value
The courses at ACC are well formatted into a syllabus. The courses are structured very well and allow students to complete general education courses as well as core courses during the same term. The professors are very attentive and care about getting to know each and every one of their students. The core classes offer lecture one day with a lab following the next day. That way students can perform the techniques and procedures they had learned previously in lecture. The sizes of the class are relatively small (about 12 people) to allow for better hands on interaction in lab.
This major at my school is not easy but in the end will be very rewarding. The workload is manageable, but requires a student to stay focused and organized. This program allows students to do internships at local hospitals. This school is unique because the faculty helps place you in jobs even though there is no guarantee. In the end we as students have to compete with the best of the best in the real world and demonstrate to employers that we are well prepared for a job because of the knowledge we have gained from ACC.