American Business & Technology University Reviews

A.B.T.U. is a good university. It's the type of institution where you get out, as much as you out in. If you work hard, study hard and prepare, you will have a great experience.
An online school with students whose views, opinions, and intelligence are what you expect today relative to the population of the United States.
The financial aid process was easy and everything went smoothly. The cost of this school is very competitive.
Review American Business & Technology University
I attended this school online, however, all available resources such as tutors and additional time to complete assignments were done for students who needed them.
The classrooms sizes varied from as little as 5 to as many as 37 students. The instructors were every bit as knowledgeable and professional as brick-and-mortar instructors I have encountered in the past. Financial aid personnel were good and I never had any problems with my situation. The student advisers would send e-mails and actually called me a few times to see how I was doing. The actual classes were very challenging and the homework load was demanding. However, you get what you put into it anything. The textbooks were up-to-date overall and the curriculum was relevant and comparable to other schools.i actually checked and observed that this university used textbooks other schools used. The cost runs slightly higher than junior college tuition however, the price of the course includes e-books (hard copy books at your request) and applicable software. I really liked my classes in Business Administration and Information Technology. I am prepared for an entry level job with just an AS degree. I want to major in either Accounting or Computer Science. However, I am not sure at present. I graduate in a few weeks and I will say I would recommend this school. One thing you must consider is that this school is Nationally Accredited, so this may be a consideration depending on what you ultimately want to do with your degree. I will probably transfer to a Regionally Accredited school, because if I want to ever become a CPA, I need to obtain a degree from a regionally accredited university. American Business & Technology University has an articulation agreement National American University which is regionally accredited as well as for distance learning.
I notice that more an more jobs are opening in the network administration field and with the education I'm obtaining from American College of Technology I'm excited to re-enter the workforce with a great career.
This is the first time since high school I'm actually happy and proud to go to say I'm in school.
American College of Technology is much more cheaper than most online colleges and the offer more services to help the students succeed.
American College of Technology is much more reasonable than most online colleges.
American College of Technology focuses on the technology field although there is no campus to attend due to the fact it is an online based college.
American College of Technology has many courses and many levels from certification to a Master's degree.
I feel that im finally learning about something that I live which is technology and how it operates.
THE FOCUS ON A DISABLED STUDENT WITH ONLINE STUDENTS IS OVERLOOKED BIG TIME
I HAVE NO PROBLEMS EXCEPT THAT 6 WEEK CORE CLASSES SHOULD BE A OPTION FOR THE STUDENT TO DECIDE INSTEAD OF THE SCHOOL DECIDING THIS FOR THE STUDENT. I FIND MYSELF DOING BETTER IN THE TWELVE WEEK COURSE THAN THE SIX WEEK CLASSES.
want to stay at this school
can't go wrong in the health field
they are there for you
Review American Business & Technology University
if you are a veteran you can use the vrap program
its an online school , there is no campus life to speak of.
VRAP is a wonderful thing . I hope they extend it so I can be covered until graduation