High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review American Beauty Academy - Maryland
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like American Beauty Academy - Maryland
- NGBlades School of Hair Design
- 2 Year
- California, MD
- 3 reviews
- NGMaryland Beauty Academy - Essex
- 2 Year
- Baltimore, MD
- NGRobert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences
- 2 Year
- Timonium, MD
- NGHair Academy - Maryland
- 2 Year
- New Carrollton, MD
- 6 reviews
American Beauty Academy - Maryland Reviews
What You Put in Is What You Get Out – There are several big success stories from alumni at my school, and the staff have many viable options for you to get started post-grad. The main thing is your interest and the direction you would like to take. From wig-making for cancer patients, product manufacturing and distribution, education, entrepreneurship, fashion consultant, or stylist, your focus and drive is what will ultimately put on the path you desire and the school will support you.
Structured Program but Flexible Staff – I chose this school because of how structured the program was, and how considerate and understanding the staff is. I will graduate with a full understanding of the options my field offers, how skills and business are intertwined, how technology is advancing, and with the skills to compete and keep up with it's evolution. While it is important to stay on course, I know that i have support if life were to throw me an unexpected curve ball.
Best Fit for Me – I am just starting school, so my experiences have been limited so far. However, I'm excited to be learning something new that will give me solid skills and confidence with a certification backing to re-enter the workforce. The school's facilities are conducive to a hands-on education, and ultimately my success is contingent on me applying myself. I am satisfied with my choice.