Amarillo College Reviews

If you are going into a CIS program Dewayne Higgs is a really great professor. The campus is in alright shape, nothing special, sometimes parking sucks but it isn't a nightmare. Night classes are a really helpful part of the school for students that have full time jobs.
I love Amarillo college because the classroom sizes are smaller and you get to know your professor really well and also your classmates. Every professor I’ve had really cared about my success in the class and college in general.
It’s extremely cheap and the classes are small the professors can actually get to know you and give you hands on help. It’s definitely worth get all the class you can here befor finishing your bachelors or masters degree at your finishing college.
Start Your Review of Amarillo College
Amarillo College has a very good nursing program that really caught my eye. It is close to home and it is a good size college that it takes very good care of it's students.
Awesome College, the professors and staff genuinely want to see students succeed. They work hard to meet needs of students and help anyway they can. Awesome school !
Amarillo college is a great place for first year college students and has tons of really nice and helpful people. Amarillo college also has great activities such as volleyball and basketball and anyone and everyone is welcome. the environment is so great.
My first year at Amarillo College was great! I met a lot of new people and I felt comfortable with the environment of the campus. The student government held many events to get students to join together have have fun. I can’t wait to start my second year!
I really like it here. It is a competitive school. The staff care about you passing. It is also very cost effective to go here. I have been going here for a while and should be finished in December.
Right off the bat college is much better than high school, in basically every aspect. The professors genuinely care about you and always have reliable and fair office hours.
I absolutely love AC! This school has really taught me that college isn't so scary and that anybody can succeed if hard work is put in!
In Amarillo College, every one was very nice to help the students as the best as their ability. I am very grateful because with out the help of people that work at AC. I wouldn't be able to have completed on getting my associates degree.
Amarillo College has been a great place to start off my college experience. The varied schedule allowed me to take an adequate number of hours and continue to work during the semester. The Professors seem motivated to create a good learning experience and wanted me to be successful. Overall this has been a great experience and I believe it has prepared me to move on to a four year university.
Amarillo College is a great place to start at when just getting out of high school. The people on campus are very nice and help you any way they can.
I love how friendly everybody is, and everybody is willing to help you. The staff is always willing to work around the schedule to help you. They go out of their way to provide you with a good experience.
Amarillo College is a great way to get your needed education and teachers are there to help you throughout all the way! Great college!
They were very friendly and patient with me. They gave me great advise. The campus is beautiful. the professers do everything and anything they can help you with. THey gave me great recomendations for other schools!
Amarillo College is a great place to get a start on any career. They offer a wide selection of courses and degrees.
Start Your Review of Amarillo College
I love Amarillo college. The online classes are a breeze! However, some professors could get more involved when it comes to interacting with students
Great professors, flexible class schedules that works with your schedule. Good atmosphere. Friendly staff.
Great place to start or a great place to go back and start again. People are friendly and just has that hometown atmosphere.