Amarillo College Reviews

Amarillo College has been exceptional from day one. All of the staff and students I have met have become more like family. The culture at this college is incomparable and everyone I have come across has been welcoming. This college is astonishing!
I can’t afford to continue my education but school is the highlight of my day. I really enjoy going to class and having conversations with my teachers. My teachers have been motivated me and help me find what I was passionate in.
Although I have not attended school here for long it has been a great opportunity to be here. It's a lively environment with a great selection of students and faculty. The campus is greatly taken care of, lectures are top-notch, nice selection of programs of study, very nice and helpful staff. A great place to start out or continue one's education.
Start Your Review of Amarillo College
The professors are really invested in their student's success. Everyone here is super helpful too! Would recommend to any one trying to get started in their secondary education career.
Amarillo college is amazing, so many nice people, and the staff is so helpful. Starting college has been so easy and stress free with amarillo college. It is so easy to find someone to answer all the questions you have, and the environment in general there is just overall amazing.
Its the best community college to go to because they care about each and everyonee future, they are there endless nights and days and to help the students succeed.
My experience at Amarillo college was great. I had great instructors and feel safe while attending school. I would like to see more food cafe on campus so student don’t have to travel to go buy food elsewhere.
The Professors at Amarillo College care about their students, and care if they do well or not. The campus is small, so you don’t feel overwhelmed by too many people or buildings. I love this small town college!
I love it. I made lifelong friends fast. When people say "college is fun", they know what they are talking about. You get to work closer with the professors and they can help you with what ever you're struggling with.
Easy to enroll and great selection of courses! I am a returning student from an out of state college and they made my enrollment easy and hassle free. The advisor helped me plan my courses in a way that would benefit me and my future goals.
I love Amarillo College ! The teachers really care about your success, and it is just a great atmosphere to pursue your education in!
The #1 thing I love about Amarillo College is the people. When it comes to being warm and welcoming to new students, they are 2nd to none. I have enjoyed my time at AC greatly and I will miss all the friends and mentors that have helped me succeed along the way through my academic career. More than anything, the instructors and faculty want to see the students succeed and they will always help you reach your goals.
I am currently enrolled in the nursing program and it is a blasted. I love the instructors some may be tough a nails but it is a great learning experience. I love how everyone can come together and push through academically. Times can be tough in the nursing program but going through make new friends and having instructors that will help you with any issue can make the experience way less stressful.
I enjoyed having 8 week courses along with the classroom sizes were not huge so it kept it comfortable. I wish they had better seats and desks. Their teaching methods are starting to resemble tasks of a high school student so I haven’t appreciated that.
I am finishing my last year of college at Amarillo College and so far the experience has been wonderful. I am taking online classes and the professors have made that incredibly easy.
Amarillo college was a fascinating community college experience for me simply because it looked, and felt like a college, yet it was more affordable. I was able to take the classes I wanted to and pick my exact schedule without having to attend a university that was out of my price range. There was always some club activity or fundraiser or music festival going on in the commons that allowed passing periods to be unique and showed others what amarillo college had to offer other than taking classes. It showed that a person could get an education and become involved in the community. The only downside I ever saw about Amarillo college was that during the three years that I attended there was construction around the entire campus. However, the camput was beautifully put together. I was only sad to see the outcome of the work after I had graduated.
If you are going into a CIS program Dewayne Higgs is a really great professor. The campus is in alright shape, nothing special, sometimes parking sucks but it isn't a nightmare. Night classes are a really helpful part of the school for students that have full time jobs.
Start Your Review of Amarillo College
I love Amarillo college because the classroom sizes are smaller and you get to know your professor really well and also your classmates. Every professor I’ve had really cared about my success in the class and college in general.
It’s extremely cheap and the classes are small the professors can actually get to know you and give you hands on help. It’s definitely worth get all the class you can here befor finishing your bachelors or masters degree at your finishing college.
Amarillo College has a very good nursing program that really caught my eye. It is close to home and it is a good size college that it takes very good care of it's students.