Amarillo College Reviews

Great professors, flexible class schedules that works with your schedule. Good atmosphere. Friendly staff.
Great place to start or a great place to go back and start again. People are friendly and just has that hometown atmosphere.
The teachers are very helpful and kind! The courses are fairly understandable. The only thing I don’t like is that the campus is difficult to navigate!
Start Your Review of Amarillo College
I like Amarillo college and it is really easy. Classes are fast and clubs are fun to join. They inform students on upcoming events and actives. They will help students in any way that they can. The professors are very understanding and are willing to help you in any way that they can. Classes are fast and fun. They understand how hard it is to be an young adult and they have classes that can help you with stress or anything else. Amarillo college is a great school go get started at and it is really easy to talk to counselors about anything that is happening to you.
The college is great! Proffesors are awesome very helpful the classes are not too crowded wich is a good thing everything seems well i love it!
Amarillo College has always been a very open and friendly campus. The professors are always trying to help and work with students schedules. Amarillo College is willing to help with scholarships, work study, and FASFA. Plus the SSS Center here helps with studying, transfering, and other activities.
Amarillo college offers very enriching classes and life changing allied health programs. I have persued two degrees at amarillo college and I have not been disappointed. The professor want to help you succeed at any level of education, some even take the extra step to make sure nothing gets in the way of your learning such as hunger or transportation. AC is also very affordable for everyone and you get so much out of your money.
They did everything to help me in any way possible I was homeless last year and they helped me get a home and transportation
Amarillo college is great! I love the classroom settings, I get the one on one with teacher instructions when needed! There are plenty of resources at the school that are free to use for college students! I love the friendly environment from the students and staff here at Amarillo College!
Amarillo College is a great community college. Everybody knows you and helps you with anything your having problems.
I love how all the advisers and teachers assist students with all aspects of their education. The other students are friendly and open to forming study groups for each class. The tutoring center is open each day of the week for access to study materials and assistance with classes.
I put athletics low and the dorms low because we don't have dorms or any athletic teams on campus. But everything else about the college is great and it's a great time knowing the professors and getting all the class work done.
I think its a great college. I have not started yet but, I am planning on attending this college soon.
The times and locations of the classes are very convenient for my commuting needs. The professors actually care.
So far in this LVN program I have had a great experience! The teachers work collectively with one another and are able to convey information to me and my fellow classmates in a understandable way. The one thing I would change would have to be the bookstore operations. There were absolutely no organization this year, and it took weeks after school had began to get our books in and to us.
I like how helpful the employees are there it was very easy to enroll in my classes and get the help I needed.
Amarillo College is a wonderful school to attend! The teachers genuinely care about the students and their success. The teachers actually teach their material, rather than saying "go read the book". A reasonable price for a genuinly excellent education is right at Amarillo Collge.
Start Your Review of Amarillo College
They Have Had Understanding With Difficulties Of Being A Single Parent, And I Am Thank To Them For Helping Me Be Better For My Children.
Amarillo College is a great Junior College to get your foot in the door of college life for those who cannot afford a four year university right after high school. All staff is friendly and committed to help students succeed.
I love the campus set up and how easy it is to get from one building to another. The instructors are very helpful and forgiving. The classes are challenging but at the end of the day you always feel that you learned something important.