The person you become at Alverno College is the kind of person you were meant to be: innovative and articulate, self-aware and inclusive, dynamic and ready to lead.
Our abilities-based curriculum and performance-based assessment process will give you the skills most in demand by today's employers.
We're one of the nation's largest Catholic women's colleges, and our students come from all faiths and backgrounds. You'll be surrounded by supportive classmates and professors who know you by name. Plus, our location gives you easy access to all Milwaukee has to offer.
Alverno College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.64 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.74 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses