Altierus Career College - Norcross Reviews

There is alot of diversity in the school. But some people stick with the people in their major classes.
There is a great library that is available to all the students. You can go there during your break or lunch and get work done!
I just started attending this school so, i haven't really been there enough to experience this just yet. But so far it seems great ! I hope it continues that way!
Start Your Review of Altierus Career College - Norcross
I absolutely love the academic experience that I have had at Everest. It reminds me of when i went to Maxwell High School of Technology the same time of environment. You never get bored , the sizes of the classes are just right, and the professors are excellent at what they do.
I prefer to be engaged with people and i like hands on more than just lectures all the time.
All my classes are what i needed to start a great life. excellent so far
i belive online classes are a great idea, but i belive you learn more when you physicly go to school. the good thing's about online courses is that you make your own time for homework. dont waist gas.
my school is for people who have full time job's and family's. but it also is great for those who wish to continue education and still have a job. they work with you on the hours of both school and work. its great !
financial aid office will do any thing can to help you get fund for school..
Maintaining an a+ – Ms.Patrice Morris at Everest institute is the admissions rep who registered me for school. She is one of a kind,very pleasant and understanding. Have never of all my time going around in Atlanta searching for the right school met someone as nice as her. One of the reasons why I decided to attend that campus is because of her.
The group that work in the financial aid office work really good with each person
Great Anf Friendly People – Love the attitude of the people and how the encourage you it makes you want to come to school more