Altierus Career College - Fort Worth Reviews

I wouldnt say anything bad about Everest. I am so excited to start.
I am just starting but the staff has worked with me through the whole process.
They have career services that ensure they will help you find a job in your new field. The career services help with your resume and call to set up interviews for you. All the hard stuff is done for you. You can always come back if you need help finding another job. There is no limit on the time you have to ask them for help. It is like a lifetime warranty.
Start Your Review of Altierus Career College - Fort Worth
You are offered programs to further you in your career. The classes dont take as long with Everest as they would else where.
Financial aid explained everything to me. I now understand how it works. My loans didnt cover everything so they helped me get a private loan through them.
I havent had any problems with it yet
They have a student lobby with snacks and coffee. Plenty of seating for studying while on break. They also have a quiet room with computers for those who cant get quiet time to study at home.
Everest offers tons of classes. They are soo helpful in finding you the information you need as well. I was going to go straight into the nursing RN program, but they made sure I knew it would be best to get Medical Assistant first.
I personally rather work in a class room setting. I need the one on one experience to get the complete lesson. I am a better student with a actual person to talk to. I also like the classroom setting because there is help automatically instead of reading emails.
I love the instructors here they teach you everything they know
Everyone is nice and is there to help and improve who they are and what they want to accomplish.
No experience with online classes.
School is exactly as expected and is truly straight forward.
Everest is unique in that the employees are always willing and cheerful.
I love how they continue to help with a job search until you find one or they don't stop.
It has plenty of compurter labs plus a library to help us do what our study desires.
The library is not very big but has what is needed.
Start Your Review of Altierus Career College - Fort Worth
I think its great, I really liked the different hour schedules they had to accommodate to mine.
Dealing with financial aid was a big headache, but i must say the staff did an excellent job on getting me any aid I could receive.
It doesnt matter what religion, race, or social class, we are all treated like a family.