Altierus Career College - Fort Worth South Reviews

They stopped caring about students the minute they found they were getting shut down. Some staff do care about students but as for the majority, they just do whatever to just get rid of us and yet after all the hard work we will be left with an associate's degree in business or medical. And a huge debt in our student loans.
I have to say that for a technical school the tuition seemed pretty high. However the administrators were very happy to help me find affordable school loans as well as a list of scholarships to assist me with payment. They also helped me get a few grants to go towards my tuition as well.
There is always some type of internship or work-study program that can be applied for at the campus. The people there are great and always willing to help when I need it. I love the fact that the classrooms are more of a 1 on 1 setting were you can actually interact with the professors and students in the classes.
Start Your Review of Altierus Career College - Fort Worth South
The people in the admin office were a great help to me. They made everything so much easier for me by having everything I needed ready for me to fill out when I came for my appointment. The process applying for the applications was a long one but everything went smoothly and I was approved shortly after a few days.
Best School Around – everest college is the best school their programs are outstanding and the hands on training is excellent