Altierus Career College - Atlanta West Reviews

The student Igniter Ambassadors rock!
Within the first 30 days my tuition had gone up.
Finance department and the professionalism of the finance lead staff is poor.
Start Your Review of Altierus Career College - Atlanta West
Computers at our school are always available. Printing in the library or student resource center is free of charge. You can always count on the resource center being open and up to use. The wireless network is amazing it easily connects with no problems.
Some things that make my school different than others is the fact that we have extracurricular activities like chorus, dance team, chess club etc. Other campuses don't have these activities.
The student is center is very resourceful for students. Anything you need to know go to the student resource center and find out. The library is a very resourceful place as well because anything you need to research a little more you can go there an do.
Class registration is easy and and quick and you have very friendly people to help assist you. The work isnt heavy and if needed you can stay in the library until 8pm to get a start if you do not have the resources at home. They also have tutors to help if needed.
Im a dental major and my classes are great. I get one on one time with my teachers and everything isnt as confusing as it would be in larger classes. Every class is related only to my major, which is good for my schedule because I also have to work and take care of a baby.
The student body range from people right out of high school to women and men in their 40's and 50's. Everest have students that are all about their growth and education, then those that are in college just to be doing something for the time being.
At Everest, we have three shifts; 6a-10a, 10a-2p and 2p-6p. In the early morning and the last shift, you are more likely to find the students that are focused on their time and education. During the 10a - 2p hours are were you'l find students that give Everest a not so great reputation, not all the 10-2 goers.
In my opinion, tuition is a bit much. The good thing is, my major is in high demand, even in this economy! Applying for financial aid was a smooth procedure.