Altamaha Technical College Reviews

I absolutely love going to CPTC. I began attending here after this college merged with Coastal Pines Technical College, and it has grown so much since. I am currently a junior in high school participating in the Move On When Ready program. Since I started attending this school, I have tremendously grown as a student. I plan on graduating with my Associates degree in the fall. I rate this school four stars because like anything else i believe there is always room for improvement.
worked well with local high school to obtain local college credits
Some good some try to make it impossible to pass
Review Your College
Not really sure about this question
  • Feb 24 2016
Not sure.. Taking basic courses
I like the school so far. They really care about my education.
The school is okay. I have been at other schools that were better organized but as far as the education goes I have no complains. The teacher know their stuff.
It could be much better if there was more involvement.
  • Value
Not too many to choose from.
  • Campus
The more experience the easier it gets.
I understand it I just have to stay focused.
not as interesting as I would like it to be
It's okay, but not as interesting as it should be.
I never really understood how to apply for financial aid, and I ended up doing it myself which left me in shambles because I had a balance that is still there now and they are holding my credits until I reconcile the debt.
  • Value
Being duel enrolled with limited time to go between the college and back to my high school, I've only had the chance to meet other duel enrolled students. Of those we are a very diverse groups of many different ethnic, economic, and political backgrounds. While this at times has lead to some heated debates, it has helped open all of our eyes to the whole around us as other see it.
If I had another option I may or may not choose this school again, but as this was the only college in town I had to choose this one. I've thoroughly enjoyed being duel enrolled at my school and feel like it has helped better prepare my for another school after I graduate high school. I certainly would duel enroll again if I could do it all over.
Upon graduation high school, I plan on transferring all my credits to another school where I plan to work towards a degree. I honestly don't really know much about the school and all it offers as I don't plan on staying there much longer.
Review Your College
With being duel enrolled, I haven't had to pay anything to school. Financial aid and the school has covered my tuition and my books. And yet for everything being free I am still getting a good education by my standards. My financial aid was done online, the school did not assist me at all.
  • Value
It was certainly an eye opener. I'd never had a class where all I had to do was grab my laptop and could do all my work from home.
The resources on campus are slim, lacking athletic centers and small student center and library. General aesthetics are average, mostly just grass and small shrubs around the buildings.
  • Campus