Alma College Reviews

The campus is in the middle of no where, but with all the activities on campus you won't even notice. Their opportunities for travel are unbelievable, the offer so many things that you can never be bored.
I recently just graduated from Alma College with my Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training! I transferred to Alma my sophomore year and I could not have a made a better choice. I was able to become close to my professors who truly cared about me as a person as well as meet my best friends and love of my life. Go Scots!
Alma is a liberal arts private college that truly cares for its students. The campus welcomes diversity and makes the comfort of students one of it's top priorities. Dorm dimensions are bigger than a lot of other Michigan colleges. The town of Alma is a bit small but perfect for those looking for a home-town feel. The professors are well qualified (however, a bit underpaid) and every professor I have had has dropped what they were doing to help me if I ever needed it. The environment is strikingly utopian-like (for a college campus), and I will always strongly enthuse about this college.
Review Alma College
The professors and students at Alma really do make you feel as if Alma is your home away from home. They always seem to have a smile on their face and the sporting coaches are friendly and can easily be talked to. professors offer you many opportunities for your life and help you through anything that you have trouble in or even help you through the college process. The people there are absolutely amazing.
Go Scots! I absolutely adore this college. The majority of the faculty all wonderful and extremely helpful. They truly want to see you achieve something in life and push students into functioning and helpful members of society. The only complaint I have with Alma is that they do not offer enough majors. Other than that, I have truly enjoyed this college and all of the wonderful people I have met within it.
The students and people on campus are what make Alma so inviting. Small class sizes make it easy to make connections with peers and professors, paving the way to your future.
Alma College has given me everything that I would have ever wanted in a school. The biggest thing is the amount of opportunities it has provided me. Right away, I had the chance to compete for a collegiate sports team, get involved in a variety of student organizations and take high leadership roles in many of them, travel across the world (China) with the spring term courses that are offered, as well as other on campus connection opportunities through speakers (Dr. Ben Carson came to campus my junior year), alumni engagement, real-world networking, and the chance to participate in forums that enhanced my learning. I cannot speak highly enough to my experience of being an Alma College student.
Alma is small school in a quiet town. The professors are typically available to help students on an individual basis and can easily be reached. The food is pretty good, there's a Starbucks, and most of the people are friendly.
I like the opportunities that this small school has to offer--smaller classes, many travel opportunities, and the large amount of financial support that make going to this college comparable to public colleges and universities.
We are not a hugely diverse campus, though it has been growing over the past several years.
You know people who do drugs and you can find them if you want them, but no one will judge you if you don't. It's very ope ended.
District III school. Sports are not a huge draw, especially if you're not already a sports type person.
As a small campus, I have never felt unsafe on campus, however sexual assault can be an issue. I think that a lack of education and understanding is the issue there, and people should not feel scared to attend Alma College.
Due to my degree (Theatre) I often feel that the career services office has no idea what to do with me. I have relied much more of he theatre faculty to help me in my post college plans than the career services office.
Professors are probably the best part of this school. the ones I have had classes with have always been engaged and excellent teachers. They put a lot of effort into helping their students succeed and reach their potential, whether in class or outside of it.
My school was small which I enjoyed. You knew just about everyone in your class and teachers were always willing to help in any way they could. Most of my class were loyal to the school and tried hard to keep its reputation up.
The security on campus is very effective. I constantly am running into security on campus they are everywhere.
Review Alma College
The school offers many internships for students in many fields and provides an education level that prepares students for the work force after graduation.
Professors want us to succeed and will put hours in and out of the classroom to make sure you do. The classes and class load is a lot to handle but great professors make it possible.
There are worse living arrangements but the small outdated rooms can be very depressing. The hassle to get a therapy pet makes you not want to finish the process because it causes more stress and anxiety. The building need updating badly.