Alma College Reviews

Alma has a great small town feel with enough to do on campus to fulfill a college life experience. The dorms are clean and well cared for. The athletic facilities are top notch. Alma is close enough to other cities to go if need be but everything you need is on campus that you could possibly want.
I love Alma College because it provides amazing travel opportunities and has absolutely amazing professors. Through the college I have been able to travel to several different states and over 10 countries within the last two years. All but one of my professors has been outstanding and very willing to help their students in any way that they can. The professors are committed to the well-being and success of their students inside and outside of the classroom. One of the downsides, however, is that the Merit Scholarships do not increase as the cost of tuition increases, making it much more difficult to afford to attend the college.
Alma College is an amazing place for studies. Why? It's the people. Not only are the teachers and other students kind and encouraging, but the town folk are extremely welcoming to college students. Teacher prioritize students and actually care if they do well . Students work hard together to study and learn so they aren't alone. Alma College is the best choice for an undergraduate program.
Start Your Review of Alma College
Small class sizes and small campus, make for an experience that you can't get on a large university. Many professors are invested in you and want to help you in any way that they can.
I’ve met a lot of great people. Plenty of the professors are great. My only problem with Alma is how scheduling is handled
I just completed my first full year at Alma College. I love the small campus and how it is really easy to meet new and amazing people. I love the music program at Alma College, the directors are great. A downside to Alma is that the food is not good at all. Sometimes the food can be good, but mostly on the main line it can be either cold or gross, but that is just my opinion.
Staff and faculty are wonderful. What a great experience all around!! So much to do, you are never bored. I will have life long friends.
I am a junior here at Alma College and in just the 3 years I have been here I have experienced incredible things and have been apart of amazing opportunities. I have travelled to the U.K. for a month for my spring term. I am a part of the Alma College Theatre and I have staged managed a show. I also have been employed on campus since freshman year and that has introduced me to many alumni and taught me great skills and good work ethic that will be beneficial in future jobs once I graduate.
This is an amazing college. Great opportunities not only to travel but also do amazing research and get published. Only downside is the dorms are a little outdated.
Great school amazing and nice people. fortunately I'm not one of the people who had a negative experience and I love the opportunities the school can bring.
Alma has a nice small campus atmosphere. It is quick and easy to get to classes. Students and staff are friendly. I just wish Alma offered more scholarships to students. The tuition is astronomical!
Alma College is great! There is a small, connected campus, and class sizes are very small and the professors are awesome.
Alma has such a inviting campus that makes you feel as if you are at home. You are also allowed the opportunity to meet your professors on a personal level. This stuck out to my academic interests when visiting and applying.
Very family-like. Everyone is there to help. I love my advisor and the band. We have more clubs than most all schools, even the huge universities. There's activities every weekend. Never a dull moment.
Alma college is a fantastic school with professors that truely care about their students. The college challenges students to go beyond their limits by encouraging study abroad. The only thing that needs to change at Alma is the communication amongst the students, faculty, and the administration.
The campus is a very warm and welcoming place. The community is small, but that is what makes it so great. Professors work hard to make sure that students get any extra care they might need, and love watching their students succeed. While it is a small campus, there is plenty to do, and always something going on. I’m so glad that I ended up in such a great place!
Great campus, great school. Only issue is that the entire theatre department is new. The director of Presbyterian likes to yell rather than teach. Other than that great school
Start Your Review of Alma College
I absolutely love this college. Even if I had the option to choose another college, I wouldn't. They make you feel right at home and they are willing to go out of their way to help you. It is an expensive college, but it is worth it. I would definitely recommend this college to everyone.
It is very expensive but has great programs for traveling abroad and being involved in seeing the world. I would like to see less liberal in liberal arts and focus more on the students needs.
My experience here at Alma College is roughly average for what I thought it would be like before coming here. The school does emphasize academics and requires you to spend more time outside of class to learn and study material than at other colleges.