Alma College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division III (with football)
Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Assoc
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.44 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Alma College Reviews
Alma is a great place to come to school! Although it is small in size, there is a truly unique communal energy on campus, while still getting the college experience. The administration and faculty really care about your education, and because of the small class sizes, your professors honestly notice and appreciate your hard work. There are SO many on-campus clubs and organizations to choose from, it is easy to make Alma feel like home!
Go Scots! I absolutely adore this college. The majority of the faculty all wonderful and extremely helpful. They truly want to see you achieve something in life and push students into functioning and helpful members of society. The only complaint I have with Alma is that they do not offer enough majors. Other than that, I have truly enjoyed this college and all of the wonderful people I have met within it.
I love it! I'm having a lot of fun, and the community is great. You get to know the people in your hall, and in your classes even if you're a bit reclusive. There's a lot of activism, on both sides of a few issues, and it's all constructive. I love it here.