Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Bilingual and Multicultural Education99 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching98 Graduates
Business Administration and Management40 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration6 Graduates
Teacher Education for Multiple Levels4 Graduates
Child Development1 Graduate
International Relations and National Security Studies1 Graduate
Political Science and Government1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Colleges like Alliant International University
- NGThe Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Los Angeles
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 30 reviews
- NGThe Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Chicago
- Chicago, IL
- 113 reviews
- C-Walden University
- 4 Year (Online)
- 2,655 reviews
- NGUniversity of Puerto Rico - Ponce
- 4 Year
- Ponce, PR
- 26 reviews
Alliant International University Reviews
I have had an amazing experience thus far at Alliant! The staff are amazing and always helpful. I enjoy that they use their own clinical experience to help students understand the material. The only thing i would change is the price, but it is still worth the great education!
I have POSITIVE comments about Alliant. I graduated with a PsyD from this school when it was formerly known as USIU, back in the 1990s. My professors were excellent and I completed my required pre-doctoral practicum/post-doc supervised hours with well-qualified PhDs. I might add: the comprehensive exam at that time was very thorough, detailed and challenging. If you didnt know the material, you did not pass the comp exam. Since passing the EPPP, I have been employed as a practicing clinician with a large hospital for many years, and also supervise PhD and PsyD Clinical Psychology students. Everyone has to pass the EPPP no matter where you go to school. Every psych program has its pros-and-cons. I was very happy with my education and training at USIU.
No career development, no help, no student organizations, no nothing. Under Alliant, San Francisco law school is on is last leg!