Allen - Phoenix is a for-profit college located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 686 undergraduate students. The Allen - Phoenix acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Insurance Coding and Medical Assistant. Graduating 50% of students, Allen - Phoenix alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $19,200.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Allen School - Phoenix
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Allen School - Phoenix Reviews
always hard working students to achive what they want as their career. Not ony for them but for their families. We all know that by having a career it open many doors along the pathway. They are getting their education so they can have a better life in the future.
I would have liked evening classes but there was none available.
Financial aid can maybe do a little bit more job on helping with scholarships.