Allen County Community College Reviews

Dorm rooms are very small. Office staff nice and try to help you out but admissions process is very trying at times.
Every time I have been in contact with someone at Allen they are always very friendly and helpful. They like to work with you to make sure that you succeed in all your endeavors. The campus is very clean and well taken care of as well.
ACC is a great Ju-Co to attend. I attended for two years and made many great friends, had lots of life experiences, and earned an associate's degree at a decent price. There are lots of extra curricular activities to be apart of from writing clubs to science clubs to athletics.
Start Your Review of Allen County Community College
The teachers at Allen are great. They do all they can for you to make sure you succeed! One change that they could make would be gaining better knowledge on credit transfers to other universities.
They are really easy to work with. Instructors, financial aid and the councilors. They are willing to work with you, no matter what the circumstances. They listen to you and try to help you in anyway they can such as moving you in classes that they know are going to work for you.
Excellent school overall, they work with you on any information you need. Definitely recommend this juco!
I love how small the classes are at Allen, because you get a lot of benefit from interactions with your classmates and professor. I also enjoy Allen because of how cheap it is. It's a very friendly college!
I had a great experience! Personally, I went to the satellite campus in Burlingame, KS and was taking dual credit classes. The teachers have been great and easy to work with. I recommend taking psychology from Tracey Sypher!
I go to the burlingame campus which mostly consists of local students and people who commute from Topeka to attend. It is a great investment if you plan on going to a 4 year college afterward. It saved me a lot of money as I got a scholarship from them and paid very little. The teachers are very hit and miss. Some are great and care about what they are doing and some have their own agenda (one phsycology teacher only cared to talk about religion/Jesus ect). The campus at burlingame is very bare-bones. There are only 8 or 9 classrooms and a small commons area, people do not go here to be part of a scene, then go to do their classes and then go home. Not much of a community.
I'm a student athlete at Allen Community College and I really enjoyed my first year. The teachers are very flexible with working with student athletes. It's a very close community and you are always busy doing something.
I take the online classes and my teacher is always willing to answer questions that I may have and help me.
They are fast at replying and answering your questions clearly. Their online classes were clear to understand thanks to the help of the teachers and the resources.
Allen county is a good college for either if you are planning only for 2 years or moving on to a 4 year college. The campus is clean and well taken care of. There are several different types of dorms on campus and many places on campus that allows you to study in quiet. The library is outstanding! The teachers and staff are wonderful and go the extra mile to help all students.
Really nice to start off at a two year school, isn't overwhelming and the staff are always ready to help.
I love Allen County, the instructors were great and the online courses were easy to navigate! I earned my associates degree in the appropriate time frame. I took online classes and onsite classes and enjoyed every minute. My other classmates as well as the staff were all pleasant and really helpful. I also liked the fact that the books were included!
I really enjoyed how simple and relaxed the courses online were because it made going to school and working much easier. I would like to see the school have their staff a little more organized at Burlingame. I always ran into issues with them not being able to answer my questions or sending me through 3 or 4 people before I got the answers.
I really enjoy the small class sizes at Allen. Also, their class schedule works really well with a full time job because they take a 3 credit hour class and have those 3 hour on one day of the week instead of a 1 hour class spread out over 3 days of the week. Their online classes are typically well-organized. On campus classes are obviously the most hands on and those professors offer prompt feedback.
Start Your Review of Allen County Community College
Allen CC is without a doubt the cheapest accredited school in Kansas. I love the flexibility of my classes and most of the teachers actually care about your success. I love the small classes and the money I get to keep in my pocket compared to other schools in the area.
Things are very convenient at Allen. Staff members and advisors are extremely helpful and are always willing to communicate with you about things that may be happening. Courses are flexible, as some of the courses can be taken on multiples campuses as well as in classrooms.
Online courses at Allen are easy to navigate and you will have a good person to person relationship with your online professor by the end of the class. You participate in online discussion boards through the college with other students that are taking the class online and you will get to know those students as well as the semester goes on.