Allen County Community College Reviews

The online program, Blackboard, is very easy to navigate and it made my online learning very enjoyable.
So far I have loved my experience at Allen. The online programs are easy to navigate and my professors have always been more than happy to help me out with anything I need.
Solid online classes. Plenty of material to help you pass the classes. Professors are readily available and grading is fair. Awesome price that includes books.
Start Your Review of Allen County Community College
I was able to take 2 years worth of courses online, with my busy schedule this was very beneficial. The advisers work to help meet your needs and get you to where you want to be in the future.
Allen is a small college, so you have to want that. It's affordable and I like it, but it doesn't offer very many higher level math courses.
I feel my experience was really good. The professors really worked with you, at least the online ones did. I really liked the courses that were online. I like that most of the classes will transfer to another college, even if it is an equivalent.
Allen county has been a good place to receive my associates degree at a affordable price. They also offer good transfer programs allowing students to pursue higher education.
Online classwork was overwhelming in the amount of daily homework needed to complete each class with very little help from teachers.
Allen is a good school to start at if you're low on money and want to start your education off cheap. The school is adverage and they're good at sports. Other than that it's a pretty boring place, with a boring set up. Hopefully as time goes on they get more for the school and town.
Small class sizes and student diversity. Very great instructors and would totally recommend Allen County Community College, it’s a great place to get your education.
Great for online learning. Professors get back to you pretty quick with emails. One on One student connections with faculty.
I love ACC! I am currently enrolled as an online student, but I live relatively close to the Iola campus and go quite frequently. ACC is a great school for high school students starting to pursue their degree before they graduate high school or for those simply wanting to further their education.
Dorm rooms are very small. Office staff nice and try to help you out but admissions process is very trying at times.
Every time I have been in contact with someone at Allen they are always very friendly and helpful. They like to work with you to make sure that you succeed in all your endeavors. The campus is very clean and well taken care of as well.
ACC is a great Ju-Co to attend. I attended for two years and made many great friends, had lots of life experiences, and earned an associate's degree at a decent price. There are lots of extra curricular activities to be apart of from writing clubs to science clubs to athletics.
The teachers at Allen are great. They do all they can for you to make sure you succeed! One change that they could make would be gaining better knowledge on credit transfers to other universities.
Start Your Review of Allen County Community College
They are really easy to work with. Instructors, financial aid and the councilors. They are willing to work with you, no matter what the circumstances. They listen to you and try to help you in anyway they can such as moving you in classes that they know are going to work for you.
Excellent school overall, they work with you on any information you need. Definitely recommend this juco!
I love how small the classes are at Allen, because you get a lot of benefit from interactions with your classmates and professor. I also enjoy Allen because of how cheap it is. It's a very friendly college!