Allen County Community College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Aides and Attendants183 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities38 Graduates
Business Administration and Management34 Graduates
Foundations of Education19 Graduates
Health and Medical Administrative Services11 Graduates
Child Care Management10 Graduates
Farm and Ranch Management10 Graduates
Hospital Management10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.13 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.13 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Allen County Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Allen County Community College Reviews
I had a great experience! Personally, I went to the satellite campus in Burlingame, KS and was taking dual credit classes. The teachers have been great and easy to work with. I recommend taking psychology from Tracey Sypher!
Excellent school overall, they work with you on any information you need. Definitely recommend this juco!
I love how small the classes are at Allen, because you get a lot of benefit from interactions with your classmates and professor. I also enjoy Allen because of how cheap it is. It's a very friendly college!