High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Allen College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Allen College Reviews
I am happy to be a student at Allen, I feel that we learn "more" than what other colleges have to offer (just by working with non-bsn RN's)... The first and second semesters were difficult, but Allen does offer excellent support, and your instructors are more than willing to individually help you out, all you gotta do is reach out and ask!! (push push push that communication!!!) I wish we had some more vending machines, but, Allen does cater for free lunches for us often, and the SNA group and faculty are pretty awesome with setting up snack tables and little activities to relieve stress during mid-terms and finals! Being a private college increases the chance for scholarships, Allen also offers clubs to join which provide scholarships as well. Overall, I love it here at Allen, and I will be proud to add my Allen College BSN-RN degree achievement to my resume soon :)
I think that Allen has some good teachers that know how to set the students up for success in the future. The clinicals are hard to get a lot of different experience out because the bigger problems or situations go to the bigger hospitals. The small class sizes helps you to create good relationships with the students as well as the teachers. This is good because then you can ask them questions as well as use them as references on resumes. There isn't a cafeteria which does suck. There are a few local fast food places in walking distances.
Allen is a small nursing school, but the professors are all dedicated to helping their students succeed.