- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
At Allegheny, we take a mind over major approach to learning. Here, it’s not rigid career paths or constant lecture halls. It’s exploring your passions, discovering the world around you, and actually learning about what you’re interested in.
We ask our students to declare themselves, twice. First pick a major of your choice. Then choose a minor you’re interested in from an alternate discipline. This approach keeps minds wide open to fresh possibilities, new understanding, and different perspectives. Because if you want to be the kind of person who stands out in life, you need to learn outside the lines.
Allegheny College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.64 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.75 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.75 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.72 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.80 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.30 responses