High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review All-State Career School - Pittsburgh
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like All-State Career School - Pittsburgh
- NGPrecision Manufacturing Institute
- 2 Year
- Meadville, PA
- NGCentral Pennsylvania Institute of Science & Technology
- 2 Year
- Pleasant Gap, PA
- 9 reviews
- NGAll-State Career School - Lester
- 2 Year
- Lester, PA
- 12 reviews
All-State Career School - Pittsburgh Reviews
So far I love my experience. I was afforded the opportunity to meet with Sarah, she made my application process extremely understandable and approachable. I was about to release some of my fears about trying something so different. However I was assured and comforted that I was on the right path and doing the right thing.
More than 20 employers looking for working at our school. There are frequent job fairs, career center for apply to employers, and a great amount of support in helping find a job. After graduating they still help you to find work. These things are not always afford to students so I am thankful for this help.
The pros to this course and field of work are great benefits, high wages, flexible scheduling, and so much more. The career center allows you to secure a job by the time you finish the course.